We Need a “WTF” Reaction

Kletus

After the mess that Happened in the incredibly sad britney topic today, we need more reactions other than laugh or heart or thumbs up. I love knowing someone approved my post when I get a reaction, but at the same time I would love to WTF react to someone occasionally.

EDIT: ugh wrong forum, sorry 😪

• Love 3
  • Like 2
On 5/14/2022 at 9:20 PM, Kletus said:

After the mess that Happened in the incredibly sad britney topic today, we need more reactions other than laugh or heart or thumbs up. I love knowing someone approved my post when I get a reaction, but at the same time I would love to WTF react to someone occasionally.

A wtf reaction that gives negative points…and if someone’s total points are below zero they aren’t allowed to post anymore.

• Super Mods
On 5/14/2022 at 7:20 PM, Kletus said:

It was called the dislike button, which has been discontinued. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: Maybe bringing back the dislike button with negative effect on reputation—or a “WTF” reaction that has neutral effect—could be a wise call. I know one of the reasons the dislike button was removed is because trolls would abuse it and target their victims by disliking all their posts (even those not related to whatever the exchange they were fighting in was about).

While I don’t miss seeing/hearing about those instances, I think some kind of dislike/neutral reaction should be warranted. At the same time, a lot of these newbies wouldn’t stand a chance with a dislike button. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: If they’re crying about Exhale not being safe or about being censored here, which LMFAO, then having their fellow Exhalers rightfully downvote their posts would probably make them self-destruct. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block