Goodbye Little Mix - the group officially go on hiatus

Slayer

19 hours ago, Mr. Cavill said:

I can't believe how massive their presence was in the 2010s. Maybe not in the States and regarding numbers, but here in Europe, they're known extremely well by the general public and they have a big fandom. 

Their songs will be remembered and Little Mix will always be synonymous with friendship in my eyes. I'm a little bumped about the whole Jesy drama and that she didn't stay until the end but she had her reasons for that. Each to their own. 

Yeh i must admit, i wish the girls kind of all 4 of them sat down in 2020 and said right next year is the 10th anniversary, lets do a greatest hits album and a farewell tour and then call it a day, Because i kind of think maybe if Jesy knew it was nearing the end she might have stayed one more year and a bit and do the last tour. i find it sad their greatest hits album only has 3 of them on the cover when Jesy was a massive part of LM. TBH as well the Confetti tour was originally scheduled for May 2021 and i did hear that Jesy was planning to do the tour then leave after the tour ended, but then she found out it had to be re scheduled to 2022 and thats why she left in December 2020. which is annoying for me as if it wasnt for bloody covid i wouldve saw all 4 of them. and i always thought they wouldve released a greatest hits album for their 10th anniversary in 2021 then took a hiatus like most groups do when they release a greatest hits album . so its just a shame if what i heard was true, covid pushed  their last tour back a year and Jesy didnt want to wait another year so their farewell tour was just 3 of them

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I watched the live stream and it was such a fun experience. I couldn’t believe I actually cried, let alone cried 4 different times. I will miss this group so much! They made us Mixers feel like we were part of their friend group and I think that’s what’s also sad, it feels like we’re losing our mates. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I live in California, so as much of a LM Stan I am, I never felt the degree of fandom they have in the UK. I was surprised to see how many older men and women were in the audience. They had little kids, teens, groups of girls, gay men, moms and their kids, couples, people that looked like average joes in the crowd. It really made me see Little Mix is like a national treasure to the people of UK. It made me feel so proud and happy for the girls. They truly are history! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

They truly are national treasures in the UK ❤️

• Love 3
On 5/15/2022 at 12:45 PM, AndyFoster said:

Thanks for that, I’m crying again! 

20 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I watched the live stream and it was such a fun experience. I couldn’t believe I actually cried, let alone cried 4 different times. I will miss this group so much! They made us Mixers feel like we were part of their friend group and I think that’s what’s also sad, it feels like we’re losing our mates. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I live in California, so as much of a LM Stan I am, I never felt the degree of fandom they have in the UK. I was surprised to see how many older men and women were in the audience. They had little kids, teens, groups of girls, gay men, moms and their kids, couples, people that looked like average joes in the crowd. It really made me see Little Mix is like a national treasure to the people of UK. It made me feel so proud and happy for the girls. They truly are history! :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

On 5/15/2022 at 2:14 PM, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Gosh I cried so much watching the live stream. Such a great show and it had all the feels. Will miss these ladies so much

The girls had their Farewell party with their family, friends and dancers last night!

Jade said she is already counting down the days until their reunion :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 2

To see Jade crying, broke my heart..

I love them, but like the mixers said both Perrie and Leigh Anne are mothers now, so the break is well deserved  

Sure the videos sucked and lack of promo, just knowing that Leigh Anne was actually pregnant with Twins, I'm like. 

Makes perfect sense, watching her repositioning herself in the breakdown of the albums, i can just imagine one, but to have two babies inside you. 

It was you can tell she was being professional despite being uncomfortable. 

• Love 2
  • 2 months later...

I'm late to the party (because I was on hiatus from Exhale) :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile::emma: Anyway, as I couldn't attend their last concert, me and my friends were streaming and gosh, it was one of the best nights of my live. I could sense the energy even in my home , the dancing, the singing, the emotions, what an experience and as a casual LM stan I feel like it's well desereved break. Now I cannot wait to hear what the girls have in store for us to hear :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block