Sam Asghari reportedly wants "substantial increases for every five years" he's married to Britney, should it end - SAM RESPONDS

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep things respectful or you will be booted from the topic. Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Because this source wouldn't lie? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Also i'm sure Rosengart will have an amazing iron clad pre-nup so i'm not sure why anyone would believe this.

I’m just posted it because it’s Britney related & this forum is dry, I didn’t say I believe it. 

just giving us something to talk about 🤷🏽‍♂️

• Love 1
  • Like 7

Sure cause everything us weekly has posted about Britney has been 100% true. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

It gives me In Touch vibes. Ew! I didnt even remember that sh1t of In Touch ever existed in the 2000's. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: I mean, that cheap celebrity magazine could come up with headlines like BRITNEY IS AN ALIEN! And the gp would eat that up. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Sure cause everything us weekly has posted about Britney has been 100% true. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

It gives me In Touch vibes. Ew! I didnt even remember that sh1t of In Touch ever existed in the 2000's. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: I mean, that cheap celebrity magazine could come up with headlines like BRITNEY IS AN ALIEN! And the gp would eat that up. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

she's out of this world tho'

Laughter Laughing GIF

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, leviathan said:

lol this is all total BS - i mean it could be true, we don't know, but this report is fabricated out of thin air.

i don't know if you guys are aware that these type of tabloids are not "accredited" as a news or information source, but more of an entertainment publication. meaning a lot can be said without proof or consequences.

meaning they can literally say anything they want. and jumping on the sam hate wagon can be very profitable for them.

Again 🗣🗣🗣 I’m just sharing what is being posted about Britney, I never said I believe the story I just share it for conversation :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Again 🗣🗣🗣 I’m just sharing what is being posted about Britney, I never said I believe the story I just share it for conversation :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

my love im not saying you did; you posted something and i commented. im making conversation too. not directly responding to you, just to the tread in general.

im a coolaid.

kisses.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

The eye rolls in the title and the 'eat ****' in the OP says otherwise :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

This is normal for celeb prenups. However, if I were him & truly loved her, I'd avoid this due to the sensitivities surrounding her situation. Though, when you get used to a certain lifestyle it can be petrifying to think to go back, and this could all just be his lawyers doing their job.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block