Lindsay Lohan Announces 'The Lohdown' Podcast Premieres 4/26!

From the trailer, I only recognize only 2 people. I’ll tune in but idk, I just hope it’s not like red table talk where it’s out of touch famous people acting like they’re great philosophers. She seems really fun in interviews so I hope it’s upbeat while it can still discuss serious issues. I know she’s kinda been cancelled but much how Ellen interviews people. She can touch on tragic topics but it never overwhelms the audience. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Rik said:

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: v. rude but I know why u said what u said 

She is basically Jason Alexander only she had some success as a child :typing_keyboard_computer: I guess we’re supposed to root for her but she hasn’t done anything worth rooting for in 20 years, even Oprah was cursing at her :typing_keyboard_computer: in Mean Girls none of the iconic moments were from her character, but I did like when she pierced her ears in The Parent Trap using a lemon and a needle :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Kletus said:

a lemon and a needle :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

It was an apple :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

i was a huge Lindsay Lohan fan. I still root for her but the truth is she has burned so many bridges, some of which are a result of her circumstances and things she can’t control, while others are and have actually pissed off a lot of good hearted people as well. I’m not going to pretend that I don’t think Lindsay has talent. she is talented but unfortunately somewhere along the line she lost focus of her actual craft and started feeding into her own hype and headlines. 

oprah shouldn’t have picked the first few weeks back from rehab for her to start the show, and ofc is capitalizing off Lindsays addiction. But Lindsay was also getting a fat cheque and still was disrespectful to the photographers from that magazine and would party every night. 

she was young and impressionable when these things were happening and I really hope she wins. Her comments on Weinstein are inexcusable but we will never know how Hollywood and being a s** symbol at such a young age does to the brain. I just hope she is actually okay and ready to handle the press from the new Netflix film and this podcast 

• Love 2
On 4/23/2022 at 7:25 PM, JayTawndre said:

What happened during the IKWKM era? :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes:

Aside from the fact that up until that point she had mostly done relatively respectable movies and now was playing a ******** in an absolutely bonkers movie...

From Wikipedia:

Before filming, Lohan took pole-dancing lessons to prepare for her role as a ********, stating: "I've been in pole dancing lessons, S Factor by Sheila Kelley, every day for four hours. I have bruises all over."[2] Filming dates took place between December 2006 and March 2007. Principal photography was mostly held in California. In the first week of production, filming was halted after Lohan was hospitalized, her representative saying "she was overheated and dehydrated."[3] Production stayed halted soon after as Lohan underwent appendix surgery.[4][5][6] Filming was soon then delayed even longer after the incision was infected and the filmmakers were waiting for a doctor's approval for Lohan to continue working.[7] This all occurred around the same time Lohan admitted herself to the Wonderland Center rehabilitation facility for a 30-day stay.[8][9] During the stay she continued shooting the film, returning to the facility at night.[5][10] Sivertson claimed that production "never lost any shooting days because of rehab," with Lohan declaring she drew from what she was personally experiencing to tackle some of the film's darker themes.[11] Because of all the media attention Lohan was receiving, she could not even walk to her trailer without the paparazzi photographing her, sometimes they would even end up in the background of some shots of the film.[7][12]

In July 2007, Lohan was arrested for driving under the influence, which prevented her from doing promotion for the film. She had to withdraw from a scheduled appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno in which she had been due to promote its release.

lindsay lohan animation GIF

• Haha 3
50 minutes ago, Kletus said:

She is basically Jason Alexander only she had some success as a child :typing_keyboard_computer: I guess we’re supposed to root for her but she hasn’t done anything worth rooting for in 20 years, even Oprah was cursing at her :typing_keyboard_computer: in Mean Girls none of the iconic moments were from her character, but I did like when she pierced her ears in The Parent Trap using a lemon and a needle :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

This hurts especially if you're Britney or someone in her team 😭😭😭

Regardless of her past behavior, Lindsay is a legend. I feel like if she had a better team around her at the time she was a teenager, her career would have skyrocketed and she could have easily become an Oscar/Golden Globe winner. She was stunning, charismatic, she knew how to capture the worlds attention and her acting skills were great. I will always be rooting for her and I really hope she’ll be given a second shot at her career. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, bbbsss said:

Regardless of her past behavior, Lindsay is a legend. I feel like if she had a better team around her at the time she was a teenager, her career would have skyrocketed and she could have easily become an Oscar/Golden Globe winner. She was stunning, charismatic, she knew how to capture the worlds attention and her acting skills were great. I will always be rooting for her and I really hope she’ll be given a second shot at her career. 

Facts!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block