Lindsay Lohan Announces 'The Lohdown' Podcast Premieres 4/26!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2022 at 9:25 AM, bbbsss said:

Regardless of her past behavior, Lindsay is a legend. I feel like if she had a better team around her at the time she was a teenager, her career would have skyrocketed and she could have easily become an Oscar/Golden Globe winner. She was stunning, charismatic, she knew how to capture the worlds attention and her acting skills were great. I will always be rooting for her and I really hope she’ll be given a second shot at her career. 

I very much agree. She was gorgeous, super charismatic and surprisingly, a really good actress (I say surprisingly cause not many teen actresses are good). Not a particularly good singer or performer, but she could hold herself and had a couple good songs. It's a bit sad that her trauma, family and addictions hindered that. At this point, she would be a superstar. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block