Lou Taylor removes herself as the registered agent from Tri Star

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Rik said:

Not even allegedly. I have evidence of the abuses she has put women and gay men through. There is a reason the Australian branch attributed abuse allegations to Nashville Tennesse run by Rob Taylor. It’s despicable and I’m sorry that Lou thinks there aren’t smart people in the movement. She’s the dumbest ***** I know tbh

Oh I know you have the receipts! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: I just wrote allegedly in case a certain someone wanted to take legal action against me! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: But yes, she really is evil. Praying (for once :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:) for her downfall! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Oh I know you have the receipts! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: I just wrote allegedly in case a certain someone wanted to take legal action against me! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: But yes, she really is evil. Praying (for once :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:) for her downfall! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: bye Lou Taylor, founder, owner, and president of Tri Star Sports and Entertainment, the firm accused of stealing millions from Britney Spears and assisting with the progress and planning of conservatorships located at 9255 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles, California, US and 11 Music Circle South Nashville, TN 37203, US

Here’s some people we can maybe contact in Lou’ absence:

Traci Horne, Controller at Tri Star

Platini Epic, Director of Engineering (California)

Pam Baker, Tax Director (California)

:) 

should we start with Mercy Ministry or Stonebridge next? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 3

They have been replacing the registered agent with eresidentsgent on all LLCs for some time now. 

That is a service that hides your name from the public and acts as agent forwarding mail etc  for your company.

Like when you register a website and pay extra so your contact info is not displayed on the whois pages, something else is displayed (hosting service info etc)

She is just trying to cover her tracks from all the people digging into the money trail

• Love 3

Removing herself as registered agent literally means nothing guys. I’m the registered agent for dozens of companies for work, it just means I’m authorized to submit documents on behalf of a business entity. This can be delegated to anyone. If anything, it was odd that she was still the registered agent since most real business owners are too busy to handle these kind of mundane filings. 

They want us to jump to conclusions by dropping this nugget but it literally means nothing. She could be 100% owner/president/ceo and not be a registered agent - that’s very normal.

• Love 4
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Removing herself as registered agent literally means nothing guys. I’m the registered agent for dozens of companies for work, it just means I’m authorized to submit documents on behalf of a business entity. This can be delegated to anyone. If anything, it was odd that she was still the registered agent since most real business owners are too busy to handle these kind of mundane filings. 

They want us to jump to conclusions by dropping this nugget but it literally means nothing. She could be 100% owner/president/ceo and not be a registered agent - that’s very normal.

Thank u for explaining this to us!

• Love 4
50 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Lolol u are soooo amazing haha ur comments always make me smile and LOL... Why arent u and @Rik Mod yet? :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block