Lou Taylor removes herself as the registered agent from Tri Star

1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Removing herself as registered agent literally means nothing guys. I’m the registered agent for dozens of companies for work, it just means I’m authorized to submit documents on behalf of a business entity. This can be delegated to anyone. If anything, it was odd that she was still the registered agent since most real business owners are too busy to handle these kind of mundane filings. 

They want us to jump to conclusions by dropping this nugget but it literally means nothing. She could be 100% owner/president/ceo and not be a registered agent - that’s very normal.

well, I don't know the particularities of your job, but as far as I understand, the registered agent will not only submit documents, but in the case of a lawsuit, for example, they will be the ones getting the notification that the business entity will be called in a trial or stuff like that. In Lou's case it seems like it has more to do with that, especially if she had no problem being the agent for so many years, and she's only removing herself precisely now. Maybe they're planning to use the strategy of "we weren't notified of this and that" in a given case, which wouldn't be possible to pull up if she's the registered agent herself, or they're hiring this company just in an attempt to keep her address and other info out of the public's access. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
58 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, I don't know the particularities of your job, but as far as I understand, the registered agent will not only submit documents, but in the case of a lawsuit, for example, they will be the ones getting the notification that the business entity will be called in a trial or stuff like that. In Lou's case it seems like it has more to do with that, especially if she had no problem being the agent for so many years, and she's only removing herself precisely now. Maybe they're planning to use the strategy of "we weren't notified of this and that" in a given case, which wouldn't be possible to pull up if she's the registered agent herself, or they're hiring this company just in an attempt to keep her address and other info out of the public's access. 

Yeah that’s interesting I hadn’t considered the  lawsuit angle. Luckily, this type of stalling tactic is ultimately futile. It could buy some time and prevent her from being served legal papers in person but it won’t shield her forever. I’m any case, the fact that she’s taking steps like this could mean she’s anticipating eminent legal action; she either has good reason for this or her dirty conscious is weighing heavily on her. Either way, I love that for her. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Has she released the financial records Rosengart had asked for? That’s very unusual to not do that. The world is trying to understand how such an unjust and abusive situation could happen to someone so beloved and they can’t be bothered to release their financial statements from their work with her? This is another clue that there’s been some real impropriety. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Removing herself as registered agent literally means nothing guys. I’m the registered agent for dozens of companies for work, it just means I’m authorized to submit documents on behalf of a business entity. This can be delegated to anyone. If anything, it was odd that she was still the registered agent since most real business owners are too busy to handle these kind of mundane filings. 

They want us to jump to conclusions by dropping this nugget but it literally means nothing. She could be 100% owner/president/ceo and not be a registered agent - that’s very normal.

Thank you for this context.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Wait, did I miss something?  Where did Britney say it was Lou who suggested she go to the facility in 2019!?

Girl, Godney spilled the tea on instagram about how Louser and Goblin invited her to Tri-Star and told her she needed to go to the facility (because she was refusing to work).  Then she said Louser tried to (CENSORED) her. Louser sent a cease and desist to Jordan and Perez Hilton for posting about the instagram post

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Rik said:

Too bad she’s been so vocal about creating and controlling every aspect of Tri Star. What a weird *****

Don't worry about what other people are saying, like how you are imprisoning and exploiting someone. Don't worry about what other people are saying about you, like how you're a thief and a monster and we have the records to prove it. Don't worry about how other people are doing it, like how other people are being honest and becoming business owners in ways other than abusing someone.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Rik said:

Too bad she’s been so vocal about creating and controlling every aspect of Tri Star. What a weird *****

She's definitely taken her advice way too close to heart. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas: 

She should have had a disclaimer that "do you" if it's the right thing to do. If it's wrong, well ... you aren't doing yourself any favours now are you? Unless you enjoy jail. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Haha 2
17 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Girl, Godney spilled the tea on instagram about how Louser and Goblin invited her to Tri-Star and told her she needed to go to the facility (because she was refusing to work).  Then she said Louser tried to (CENSORED) her. Louser sent a cease and desist to Jordan and Perez Hilton for posting about the instagram post

Ahhhhh that’s right!!  I remember the post now!  My flop moment for the day :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

34 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Whoa.

I read that post, but didn't clue in to what was being alleged.

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block