So peaceful today omg

rik

1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Exhale rn

I AM CRYING. :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: I am GOING TO THROW UP. IT REALLY IS EASTER MONDAY 

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

My afternoon prayer omg LMAO :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:  Jesus really came back today and decided to save Exhale oh my ******* god 

12 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

It’s Monday, the sun is shining (at least where I am :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:), the birds are chirping, I’m on a work break, and listening to this ethereal summertime bop:

A great Monday, indeed! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

This is beautiful…… I only know Slow Burn though :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I’m slowly indoctrinating @rennen2.0 with Kacey’s music as well! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Listen to all of Golden Hour like the good sis @I Always Sing Live and watch how your world changes! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I actually will give the entire thing a listen eventually. I’m not into country music but I know this has psychedelic influences.

PS :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:It’s also sad but @I Always Sing Live  is missing :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: idk if I can stream it in full without him   :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

my teenage dream ended

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Isla said:

....she sings?!

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: not well…. It’s technically “hyper pop” by today’s standards. It was released alongside her autobiography of the same name. I think it was an iTunes exclusive it I remember correctly? It was very much panned at he time but over the years it’s grown a legitimate unironic following. What’s interesting is it you are high enough it actually starts to lowkey slap when you get used to it LMAO 

I should also note, it’s about losing her baby daddy (like he died) and having to raise her baby hdjdjdjdjdjrjdkd

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Rik said:

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: not well…. It’s technically “hyper pop” by today’s standards. It was released alongside her autobiography of the same name. I think it was an iTunes exclusive it I remember correctly? It was very much panned at he time but over the years it’s grown a legitimate unironic following. What’s interesting is it you are high enough it actually starts to lowkey slap when you get used to it LMAO 

I should also note, it’s about losing her baby daddy (like he died) and having to raise her baby hdjdjdjdjdjrjdkd

Hmmm interesting. But I'm not sure if it's worth me checking out. Idk why but based off that album cover I expected it to be a bunch of lullabies. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block