So peaceful today omg

rik

On 4/20/2022 at 5:41 AM, SlayOut said:

Taste! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Both tracks you listed are great! Happy & Sad and Lonely Weekend are also on constant rotation for me! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Here are some of my fav performances when she was doing album promo:

Reveal hidden contents

Also recommend listening to star-crossed, which is kinda like a companion album to Golden Hour. It tells the story of the disintegration of the relationship Kacey was in that inspired Golden Hour. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

A further update for you. I had the album playing in the background during a teams call today (professional, I know!) and one of my colleagues liked what she heard. Yet another new fan in the making. 

Your impact. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

A further update for you. I had the album playing in the background during a teams call today (professional, I know!) and one of my colleagues liked what she heard. Yet another new fan in the making. 

:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm: in the zone is a great album

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
31 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Love this for you and your team, love this for me, but definitely love this for the world! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

10 minutes ago, Rik said:

:chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm: in the zone is a great album

stay jealous! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

We kept you relevant while you were uncharacteristically silent. You’re welcome! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: Care to tell us where you were? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I don’t need to. You already know because I’m your topic of choice  :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: When’s the next time you will lurk on my profile again? Seems how you can’t stay off of it :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, OverIt said:

I don’t need to. You already know because I’m your topic of choice  :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave: When’s the next time you will lurk on my profile again? Seems how you can’t stay off of it :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

Didn’t realize your profile was off topics to viewing! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Didn’t realize your profile was off topics to viewing! :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Meaning you constantly are coming onto

my profile and I can see it each time :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: not to mention all of the comments you have made about me :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Do I need to send you an autograph for being one of my biggest fans? You’re so sweet! 

1 hour ago, OverIt said:

my profile and I can see it each time :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney::tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: not to mention all of the comments you have made about me :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: Do I need to send you an autograph for being one of my biggest fans? You’re so sweet! 

Can u send me an autograph i am really looking forward to it my address is 

9255 Sunset Blvd.
2nd Floor
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Tel: 323.284.7600 
Fax: 323.284.5481

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, OverIt said:

Ok… and I can count how many times someone views my page…? Big whoop. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

10 hours ago, OverIt said:

Super strange that you guys can’t keep my name out of your comments and threads about me :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

This is not a thread abt u, I think it’s just a song rlly :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:  Called I’m like a Bird by Nelly Furtado 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block