So peaceful today omg

rik

1 minute ago, Isla said:

Hmmm interesting. But I'm not sure if it's worth me checking out. Idk why but based off that album cover I expected it to be a bunch of lullabies. 

It’s really not that good LOL

a misunderstood album that I actually like is dead petz

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Rik said:

It’s really not that good LOL

a misunderstood album that I actually like is dead petz

Nnnn this is giving me flashbacks where I streamed like three of the songs on SoundCloud back when Miley released the album. The video for Doooo It is weird though.

Edited by Isla
  • Haha 1
On 4/18/2022 at 8:20 PM, SlayOut said:

I’m slowly indoctrinating @rennen2.0 with Kacey’s music as well! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling: Listen to all of Golden Hour like the good sis @I Always Sing Live and watch how your world changes! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

True to my word, I listened to Golden Hour today. It's not at all what I was expecting.

High Horse is country-disco-pop-perfection. It's so catchy and a stand out track. 

Oh, What A World is another standout. I love her voice and the mellow production. Golden Hour too. 

10/10. 

I'll likely be YouTubing performances next. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

True to my word, I listened to Golden Hour today. It's not at all what I was expecting.

High Horse is country-disco-pop-perfection. It's so catchy and a stand out track. 

Oh, What A World is another standout. I love her voice and the mellow production. Golden Hour too. 

10/10. 

I'll likely be YouTubing performances next. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Taste! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Both tracks you listed are great! Happy & Sad and Lonely Weekend are also on constant rotation for me! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Here are some of my fav performances when she was doing album promo:

Spoiler

Also recommend listening to star-crossed, which is kinda like a companion album to Golden Hour. It tells the story of the disintegration of the relationship Kacey was in that inspired Golden Hour. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Taste! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: Both tracks you listed are great! Happy & Sad and Lonely Weekend are also on constant rotation for me! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Here are some of my fav performances when she was doing album promo:

Hide contents

Also recommend listening to star-crossed, which is kinda like a companion album to Golden Hour. It tells the story of the disintegration of the relationship Kacey was in that inspired Golden Hour. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

The SNL performance is stunning and what a beautiful song. I don't think that song played on my Spotify when listening to the album - I don't remember hearing it.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block