USER @GODNA IS A QUEEN TO STREAM MICHELLE BRANCH’S 20TH ANNIVERSARY RE-RECORDINGS OF THE SPIRIT ROOM. LIVE APRIL 14TH 2022!!!!

rik

:kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead: THE RUMOURS ARE TRUE @GODNA IS A QUEENWILL BE STREAMING THE ENTIRE ALBUM FROM EVERYWHERE TO THE PAPER PIECES RE RECORDING😭😭😭‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

MY HONEST FAVOURITE

HERES THE PLAYLIST For everyone who wants to party in their rooms like it’s 2001

@SlayOut @Jordan Miller  @Y2KLady  @I Always Sing Live @Brat (didn’t forget u this time xo) @Isla @Slayer (girl I know U remember the buffy episode don’t front) 

• Haha 2

OGFKJDDJD :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I AM SCREAMING :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

Ironic enough, I was actually going to listen to it sporadically on my way to the grocery store and while running errands just now, BUT I feel like it would be more appropriate to listen to it in a more SPIRITual ROOM setting while live-streaming the experienceT. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Now that it’s been confirmed, April 14th it is! Catch me experiencing my 2001 (AKA THE GREATEST YEAR OF MUSIC OF ALL TIME) fantasy tomorrow at this SPECIAL live event.

8PM/7PM Central Standard Pacific Time. Be there or be a square. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Nnnn not me thinking April 14 was today :orangu_orangutan_ape: I can’t wait for this educational experience. After listening to Successica’s bop known as A Public Affair, a song from Michele Branch popped up on Apple Music’s Infinite shuffle setting. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Made me think of you two legends! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

OGFKJDDJD :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I AM SCREAMING :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

Ironic enough, I was actually going to listen to it sporadically on my way to the grocery store and while running errands just now, BUT I feel like it would be more appropriate to listen to it in a more SPIRITual setting while live-streaming the experienceT. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Now that it’s been confirmed, April 14th it is! Catch me experiencing my 2001 (AKA THE GREATEST YEAR OF MUSIC OF ALL TIME) fantasy tomorrow at this SPECIAL live event.

8PM/7PM Central Standard Pacific Time. Be there or be a square. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Omfg literally I am still shocked by your story about Here with me… you knew I just HAD to put u on the spot after that in its own thread wtf

you know the spirit room is named after a bar in Arizona??

PLEASE TELL WHAT U THINK TRACK BY TRACK IF U WANNA EBEN IF ITS A FEW REMARKS

your 2001 fantasies are about to come true!!!’

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Nnnn not me thinking April 14 was today :orangu_orangutan_ape: I can’t wait for this educational experience. After listening to Successica’s bop known as A Public Affair, a song from Michele Branch popped up on Apple Music’s Infinite shuffle setting. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Made me think of you two legends! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

NFJDJFJ IT IS APRIL 14 IN 7 min for me!!! And omfg stop u need to listen to everywhere and breathe and empty handed 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

IM SCREAMING I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO TUNE IN OMG :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Also not me playing “Here With Me” earlier and Successica Simpson’s “In This Skin” came on the Apple Music Suggestions shuffle right after it. :orangu_orangutan_ape: Our impacT on Apple Music. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

3 hours ago, Rik said:

Omfg literally I am still shocked by your story about Here with me… you knew I just HAD to put u on the spot after that in its own thread wtf

you know the spirit room is named after a bar in Arizona??

PLEASE TELL WHAT U THINK TRACK BY TRACK IF U WANNA EBEN IF ITS A FEW REMARKS

your 2001 fantasies are about to come true!!!’

I am still shookT and that incident took place all the way back in October omg

Also not me at the grocery store earlier thinking that “Soda Pop” was playing on the loud speaker when it was just Sugar Ray’s “Fly”. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

The intro is literally identical to “Soda Pop” :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: 💀 Do u know this song omg 

And omg no I didn’t know that. Ugh, I just love the sound of her debut so much. It makes me SO extremely nostalgic you have no idea. I had a friend from elementary school who his sister was obsessed with her music so it always just reminds me of that time. <3

Can’t wait to LIVESTREAM the 20th Anniversary Edition tomorrow omg hope members will be tuning in :kellyfall_scream_ahh_falling_dead:

On 4/14/2022 at 3:41 AM, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

WTF @Rik omg are u okay??

Not me writing this from the ambulance omfg

9 hours ago, SlayOut said:

RIK :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: You betta be OK bish! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I’m gathering there’s no livestream tonight? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

DMED U GUYS!!! BUT YES WE ARE BACK I am injured tho 

• 2 months later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block