What’s your favourite Britney mystery?

I want to know what the story was behind the Original Doll album.  Some song titles have been registered online and rumoured to be for that era but I wonder whether it was a project of Britney’s vision or was the album going to really happen? As the years have gone on I wonder if the fan base has turned this into a huge conspiracy and it’s grown arms and legs despite it not being as deep as that. Or on the other hand - was this album buried because the lyrics and music were just too reflective of what was really going on. 

• Like 1

there's a few but the most recent one would have to be last year right after she and same were engaged. I think it was the week after she got engaged that she deactivated her insta and put on twitter that she was taking a break or something. When she got back on she said she was with Sam that weekend on a mini vacation even though we clearly saw him on instagram with his buddies. It was also the weekend her boys went to a homecoming dance (she posted about it) so how did she see her boys going to a dance if she was away as she claims?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block