A Public Podcast Apology to Exhale

7 minutes ago, setlimitations said:

I don't like the word victim either...but I have to call it like i see it.  IDK what you have been through, so I can't speak on that, you may absolutely have the right to be angry.  but calling someone names isn't justified.  "I post my thoughts and opinions and it's funny how many feathers I ruffle" it's just off to me how to think it is a good thing to ruffle someones feathers, then call them names...."Obviously I have an impact" you absolutely have an impact.  everyone is important!  "I'm that *****!!!"  yes you ARE that *****, you just don't have to be a ***** in the process of being THAT ***** is all I am saying.

I understand... I'm just angry and dealing with trauma and a lot... I'm sure we all are ... The world is ****ty.... If u have time ok I've shared my personal encounter with Britney that truly changed my life. She was soooooo kind when she found out my mom died the same morning .. 

I look to Britney especially now because she's been thru so much hell too and it makes me feel seen

Just now, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Okay listening to it from this perspective I understand now. Britney wouldn't like her fans attacking each other. You're right. I apologize

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I really am sorry you have had a rough life and are homeless.  I don't like to hear that about anyone.  Now that I know that I will be thinking about you and wishing the best.   Be THAT ***** and find your way.  You will be haooy one day even if you think you won't!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, setlimitations said:

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I really am sorry you have had a rough life and are homeless.  I don't like to hear that about anyone.  Now that I know that I will be thinking about you and wishing the best.   Be THAT ***** and find your way.  You will be haooy one day even if you think you won't!

Please watch my video if you can. I'm not all bad. Lol 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block