A Public Podcast Apology to Exhale

Just now, setlimitations said:

I'm actually watching locke & key on netflix.  great show if you are into the paranormal type stuff

Never seen that show. I watch scary stuff but usually the demonic stuff I stay away from because I'm a Christian gay guy I love Jesus but hate hypocrites and fake "pastor's" !!!! I've had bad experiences with Christian people 

2 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Welcome to Exhale. You're gonna be addicted like we all are 😂😂😂!!! 

But be nice because Britney has been on here multiple times...

I have actually been coming here since around 2009 :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:  I am just a shy type person and don't have time to visit here and become part of the community.  I am always nice to Britney, she is Queen B.

• Love 2
Just now, setlimitations said:

I have actually been coming here since around 2009 :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:  I am just a shy type person and don't have time to visit here and become part of the community.  I am always nice to Britney, she is Queen B.

She is the Queen B. Why do you think I have my pic with her as my profile. It's my dream to produce for her next album. A lot of her fans love my demos but I'm sure she is done with music I wish she would announce she's retired 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

She is the Queen B. Why do you think I have my pic with her as my profile. It's my dream to produce for her next album. A lot of her fans love my demos but I'm sure she is done with music I wish she would announce she's retired 

i dont think she is done yet...."you'll have to wait and see".

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Never seen that show. I watch scary stuff but usually the demonic stuff I stay away from because I'm a Christian gay guy I love Jesus but hate hypocrites and fake "pastor's" !!!! I've had bad experiences with Christian people 

this one is more about magic like a harry potter than a demonic entity show.  i highly recommend it if you lick witchy stuff like charmed.

OT thread derailed 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block