A Public Podcast Apology to Exhale

2 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

Let’s not act like we’re not alllll on this website stanning Britney Spears and engaging in a full on Britney community. We all need a little fresh air I think sometimes :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: 

Jay, it’s cool that you always do what you want and you don’t care what others think. Keep going with your passions and keep doing what you love! I wish I had your confidence!!!! Slay that podcast! :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

I know I joke around with you but I think you’re great, a soon to be house hold name on Exhale really! :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: Don’t listen to anyone who wants to make you feel like you don’t matter! 

Hide contents

If you ever make me think Britney is attending an event and it’s just Sam again, don’t talk to me :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: kidding 

Aww u are sooooo sweet! 💜

9 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Don't like me and my content. Simply don't click. Why continue to read and judge me? I'm living my life I ain't worried bout cho Karen ***!!!

It wasn’t meant to be a jab at you that’s just the general impression/emotion I was feeling. Usually I do refrain because a meme doesn’t add much value to the conversation. But what you don’t realize, however, are the many other times I’ve read and just decided to keep the emotion to myself. This is just the time I decided to offer my feedback. The only other time out of the many threads m/comments like this from you was on a thread in general where I said something to the affect of “this is what goes on in general? Yikes.” The goal isn’t to make anyone feel bad ever. But when you see stuff like this on a somewhat frequent basis, it’s hard not to :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: at least 1 time out of 10. Sorry you didn’t like what I posted (but I too am free to do so). It’s just like we don’t really need a PSA, apology, video, podcast, etc., and everything doesn’t have to be a big charade/ordeal. But that’s just my view of things. You are certainly free to continue posting whatever you like. 

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

It wasn’t meant to be a jab at you that’s just the general impression/emotion I was feeling. Usually I do refrain because a meme doesn’t add much value to the conversation. But what you don’t realize, however, are the many other times I’ve read and just decided to keep the emotion to myself. This is just the time I decided to offer my feedback. The only other time out of the many threads m/comments like this from you was on a thread in general where I said something to the affect of “this is what goes on in general? Yikes.” The goal isn’t to make anyone feel bad ever. But when you see stuff like this on a somewhat frequent basis, it’s hard not to :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: at least 1 time out of 10. Sorry you didn’t like what I posted (but I too am free to do so). It’s just like we don’t really need a PSA, apology, video, podcast, etc., and everything doesn’t have to be a big charade/ordeal. But that’s just my view of things. You are certainly free to continue posting whatever you like. 

Thanks I will post what I want freely since I thought America was a free country with "free will."

And others will continue to post too.

Isn't that something!

Have a nice day Karen. 

19 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Thanks I will post what I want freely since I thought America was a free country with "free will."

And others will continue to post too.

Isn't that something!

Have a nice day Karen. 

Exhale is not limited to America…

Also, I’m not offended by names. Although I apparently did offend you with a silly meme (which I thought was a nicer way of coping with the feelings of  “oh, one of these threads again…)” it was not my intention, unlike your comments directed at me.

Karen? It’s like a child shouting “stupid face!” at someone.

Cmon dude  

Spoiler

PS I see this thread is in general now :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

3 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Exhale is not limited to America…

Also, I’m not offended by names. Although I apparently did offend you with a silly meme (which I thought was a nicer way of coping with the feelings of  “oh, one of these threads again…)” it was not my intention, unlike your comments directed at me.

Karen? It’s like a child shouting “stupid face!” at someone.

Cmon dude  

Hide contents

PS I see this thread is in general now :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

I've never met a Karen that was pleasant.

5 hours ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

I've never met a Karen that was pleasant.

I, like the user you are arguing with, mostly just don't say anything about your posts and scroll on by.  But, this is hilarious to me.  Calling that member a Karen when you are actually the one acting like a Karen...:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:.  Creating a dramatic...not to mention attention seeking situation (this thread), then playing the victim. 

spacer.png

and when you realize you are wrong for the name calling...no, another podcast apology is not needed.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, setlimitations said:

I, like the user you are arguing with, mostly just don't say anything about your posts and scroll on by.  But, this is hilarious to me.  Calling that member a Karen when you are actually the one acting like a Karen...:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:.  Creating a dramatic...not to mention attention seeking situation (this thread), then playing the victim. 

spacer.png

and when you realize you are wrong for the name calling...no, another podcast apology is not needed.

Imma be bl**t with you! I'm gonna keep posting whatever the **** I want to post. I'm not your child. Don't like my posts don't read them!!!! Is that too hard for your little brain?

12 minutes ago, setlimitations said:

spacer.png

Also there's others who literally praise themselves on here and make threads about it and I don't care I'm not mad at all but the fact y'all point me out. A fat native American homeless 29 year old gay guy? Gtfo out of here. Maybe u need a social media break. And if I sound like a ***** it's because I have been kind and humble. Now I'm serving up what is being brought to the table. 

Just now, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Imma be bl**t with you! I'm gonna keep posting whatever the **** I want to post. I'm not your child. Don't like my posts don't read them!!!! Is that too hard for your little brain?

you can be as bl**t as you wanna be, as will I.  you can post whatever you like...where did me or that user say you couldn't?  we literally both said we scroll by your attention seeking comments...well the attention seeking part was me.  The thing is sometimes I do like your posts.....sometimes I don't. Go ahead make up another reason to be a victim in YOUR "little brain".

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Also there's others who literally praise themselves on here and make threads about it and I don't care I'm not mad at all but the fact y'all point me out. A fat native American homeless 29 year old gay guy? Gtfo out of here. Maybe u need a social media break. And if I sound like a ***** it's because I have been kind and humble. Now I'm serving up what is being brought to the table. 

Maybe I don't see those threads, I am not here all of the time....I don't think of you as fat, nor does you being a native american or gay (99.9% of us here are) made me say what I said...they have no impact on my thoughts.  Again...play the victim.  I didn't know you are homeless...I am sorry you have to go through that in life, seriously.  But telling me to take a social media break when you look at our posts count is laughable.  You are the one that made the table by making an attention seeking thread.  So you are the one having to deal with what is being served at said table.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, setlimitations said:

you can be as bl**t as you wanna be, as will I.  you can post whatever you like...where did me or that user say you couldn't?  we literally both said we scroll by your attention seeking comments...well the attention seeking part was me.  The thing is sometimes I do like your posts.....sometimes I don't. Go ahead make up another reason to be a victim in YOUR "little brain".

I don't like the word victim. I'm a survivor. I have been through hell and back these last 11 years and I have a right to be angry!!!! I am just being myself. Living my life. I post my thoughts and opinions and it's funny how many feathers I ruffle.... Obviously I have an impact .. negative or not.... I'm that *****!!! And I've only just begun having my fun!!!

1 minute ago, setlimitations said:

Maybe I don't see those threads, I am not here all of the time....I don't think of you as fat, nor does you being a native american or gay (99.9% of us here are) made me say what I said...they have no impact on my thoughts.  Again...play the victim.  I didn't know you are homeless...I am sorry you have to go through that in life, seriously.  But telling me to take a social media break when you look at our posts count is laughable.  You are the one that made the table by making an attention seeking thread.  So you are the one having to deal with what is being served at said table.

Do you even know why I apologized? Do you even know what was actually said in the clip. Did u even listen???? I basically made a lot of Britney fans believe she was attending Vanity Fair and didn't show up... Because of some messages I've received and some info I recover. I get info all the time but never post it to respect Britney 

1 minute ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

I don't like the word victim. I'm a survivor. I have been through hell and back these last 11 years and I have a right to be angry!!!! I am just being myself. Living my life. I post my thoughts and opinions and it's funny how many feathers I ruffle.... Obviously I have an impact .. negative or not.... I'm that *****!!! And I've only just begun having my fun!!!

I don't like the word victim either...but I have to call it like i see it.  IDK what you have been through, so I can't speak on that, you may absolutely have the right to be angry.  but calling someone names isn't justified.  "I post my thoughts and opinions and it's funny how many feathers I ruffle" it's just off to me how to think it is a good thing to ruffle someones feathers, then call them names...."Obviously I have an impact" you absolutely have an impact.  everyone is important!  "I'm that *****!!!"  yes you ARE that *****, you just don't have to be a ***** in the process of being THAT ***** is all I am saying.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, DoubleJayTawndre said:

Do you even know why I apologized? Do you even know what was actually said in the clip. Did u even listen???? I basically made a lot of Britney fans believe she was attending Vanity Fair and didn't show up... Because of some messages I've received and some info I recover. I get info all the time but never post it to respect Britney 

I wasn't commenting on your apology, I was commenting on you attacking another user.   If you hadn't attacked another user for their harmless opinion I wouldn't have even commented at all.  If u ever come out with some tea on Britney's career I will be thankful.  I just thought the attack with in bad taste when the user just gave an opinion and didn't attack you like an ******* and just gave their opinion...and in a nice way I should add.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, setlimitations said:

I wasn't commenting on your apology, I was commenting on you attacking another user.   If you hadn't attacked another user for their harmless opinion I wouldn't have even commented at all.  If u ever come out with some tea on Britney's career I will be thankful.  I just thought the attack with in bad taste when the user just gave an opinion and didn't attack you like an ******* and just gave their opinion...and in a nice way I should add.

Okay listening to it from this perspective I understand now. Britney wouldn't like her fans attacking each other. You're right. I apologize

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block