Britney’s former dancer Willie Gomez responds to Britney saying her dancers never invited her to things: your team never allowed you to be part of anything with us

2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Just saw this and things are starting to make sense now... She's lashing out at anyone and everyone. She has misplaced anger and she's directing it at the wrong people. 

The fact she's so "anti" therapy now and has all these thoughts is not a good sign... She needs to see someone for her mental health, before she spirals and ends up alienating herself from everyone who loves and supports her.

I see what you mean but on the other hand, what you call "alienating" could also be her purposely distancing herself from people she feels very hurt by. Sure, they all "love and support" her (I don't doubt that), but they're also the type of people that towed team con's line unconditionally despite seeing what they were putting her through. I understand that their livlihoods depended on thier compliance to team con's insane rules, and in that sense they're not really villains, just inevitable participants; Even so, I wouldn't blame Brit for wanting to cut ties with people who were comfortable having a weird duplicitious surface-level friendship with her with zero regard for her as an actual person. She's rightfully resentful at the fact that (yet again) nobody had her back because they were too busy minding their own.

• Love 2
  • Like 5

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

UNTIL WE STOP THINKING AND ASSUMING WOMEN ARE LYING AND MANIPULATING AND TREATING THEM LIKE THEY ARE THE CRAZY ONES IN SOCIETY, THIS WILL NEVER END. WOMEN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CALLED LIARS. IN ORDER TO REVERSE THIS, WE MUST BELIEVE ALL WOMEN UNTIL THAT TRUST IS GAINED BY OUR MODERN SOCIETY. I’M NOT SAYING ALL WOMEN ARE TRUTHFUL, BUT NOT ALL ARE LIARS, WHICH IS HOW SOCIETY TREATS THEM.

I BELIEVE BRITNEY WAS TREATED LIKE A CAGES ANIMAL AND WHAT DO THOSE CAGED ANIMALS DO ONCE FREED? LASH OUT. NOW IS WHEN WE SUPPORT THIS PERSON WHO BROUGHT US ALL SO MUCH JOY FOR 20 YEARS. BELIEVE ALL WOMEN.

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN.

(and if you don’t know about this movement or the herstory around why it’s been brought to life, look it up) 

You Got This Do It GIF by The Prepared Performer

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, brodi1985 said:

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

UNTIL WE STOP THINKING AND ASSUMING WOMEN ARE LYING AND MANIPULATING AND TREATING THEM LIKE THEY ARE THEY CRAZY ONES IN SOCIETY, THIS WILL NEVER END. WOMEN HAVE ALWAY BEEN CALLED LIARS. IN ORDER TO REVERSE THIS, WE MUST BELIEVE ALL WOMEN UNTIL THAT TRUST IS GAINED BY OUR MODERN SOCIETY. 

I BELIEVE BRITNEY WAS TREATED LIKE A CAGES ANIMAL AND WHAY DO THOSE CAGED ANIMALS DO ONCE FREED? LASH OUT. NOW IS WHEM WE SUPPORT THIS PERSON WHO BROUGHT US ALL SO MYCH JOY FOR 20 YEARS. BELIEVE ALL WOMEN.

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN.

(and if you don’t know about this movement or the herstory around why it’s been brought to life, look it up) 

So I should believe Jaime Lynn 

• Haha 6
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, very_urban said:

Except her sharing her thoughts is totally fine. She obviously went through a lot and needs therapy as she said herself, but trying to paint her as crazy just because she's writing about her trauma is just low.

I dont see mental health problems as being crazy. You could say this is how she deals and there is nothing wrong with it and there isnt in itself but making posts like this tells us that she is still alone and has nobody to reach out to or speak to about this, and thats why these posts are worrying. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, the_blackout said:

YES, she needs therapy more than ever. Not all therapies are bad. Even she said that she needs it in her testimony ..

And anybody who thinks it's normal to keep putting out nonsense and negativity daily in social media is a good thing to do is DELUSIONAL.

Keep a journal to let it out. Release a classy comprehensible book is you want to share your story.

I'm mad because, with those nonsense posts, she gives them the right to say 'Told ya, she's not well'. And I would hate for them to win in the public eye

I love her, but I'm not going to say amen to anything she does or say.

Plus, Britney always was that girl who says ''I don't like people who complain a lot'' ... 

Be a FAN not a STAN.

You can ban me Dear. I'm out anyway.

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

You say to be a 'fan', but I struggle with how you even fit that criteria with attacking her this much.

@the_blackout

2 hours ago, the_blackout said:

Do an interview or release a book Britney. But please STFU. The hateful posts are repetitive and annoying AF. 

Go to therapy and lay low until you're ready to turn this page.

I forgot how being told to shut the **** up after not being allowed to speak out on your own terms for 14 years while being told what to do by an online mob of strangers who don't know the full story was so great for mental health. 

Thank you for sharing your expertise with us. I think all mental illness anyone has on Exhale will be cured upon reading this post. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6

i cannot imagine how confusing it mustve been from her perspective. you perform and rehearse with these people. they love you and you have a great time together. then they all hang out without you and you're thinking they dont invite you or want you around. then they show back up for work and have a great time with you again. her team really messed with her emotions and mental state and it's disgusting. isolating someone like they did is pure torture and it breaks my heart for her. i really hope she reads all these comments, hopefully she can connect with them, maybe hang out because from her perspective she probably thinks no one truly liked her and no one really wanted to have a relationship with her. poor brit :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

i cannot imagine how confusing it mustve been from her perspective. you perform and rehearse with these people. they love you and you have a great time together. then they all hang out without you and you're thinking they dont invite you or want you around. then they show back up for work and have a great time with you again. her team really messed with her emotions and mental state and it's disgusting. isolating someone like they did is pure torture and it breaks my heart for her. i really hope she reads all these comments, hopefully she can connect with them, maybe hang out because from her perspective she probably thinks no one truly liked her and no one really wanted to have a relationship with her. poor brit :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

oh and then suddenly no one looks at her in the eyes - you forgot that lie too.

2 hours ago, brodi1985 said:

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN

UNTIL WE STOP THINKING AND ASSUMING WOMEN ARE LYING AND MANIPULATING AND TREATING THEM LIKE THEY ARE THE CRAZY ONES IN SOCIETY, THIS WILL NEVER END. WOMEN HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CALLED LIARS. IN ORDER TO REVERSE THIS, WE MUST BELIEVE ALL WOMEN UNTIL THAT TRUST IS GAINED BY OUR MODERN SOCIETY. I’M NOT SAYING ALL WOMEN ARE TRUTHFUL, BUT NOT ALL ARE LIARS, WHICH IS HOW SOCIETY TREATS THEM.

I BELIEVE BRITNEY WAS TREATED LIKE A CAGES ANIMAL AND WHAT DO THOSE CAGED ANIMALS DO ONCE FREED? LASH OUT. NOW IS WHEN WE SUPPORT THIS PERSON WHO BROUGHT US ALL SO MUCH JOY FOR 20 YEARS. BELIEVE ALL WOMEN.

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN.

Stop

• Love 1
4 hours ago, the_blackout said:

YES, she needs therapy more than ever. Not all therapies are bad. Even she said that she needs it in her testimony ..

And anybody who thinks it's normal to keep putting out nonsense and negativity daily in social media is a good thing to do is DELUSIONAL.

Keep a journal to let it out. Release a classy comprehensible book is you want to share your story.

I'm mad because, with those nonsense posts, she gives them the right to say 'Told ya, she's not well'. And I would hate for them to win in the public eye

Plus, Britney always was that girl who says ''I don't like people who complain a lot'' ... 

Be a FAN not a STAN.

Wow.  What gross comments.  Telling her to STFU and stop doing what she may feel is good for her?  Hasn't she been controlled enough for the last 13 years? Even worse than many of us had imagined, without the fans telling her what she should do or not do?

Take a look at social media.  Whether it's Facebook, Instagram, etc people are posting stuff just like this.  TikTok, you have people crying and sharing their most inner secrets.  This is an outlet for many people and you are more than welcome to ignore them, move on and be an adult about it and keep your opinion to yourself with such sensitive topics,  but nope, you say STFU about someone who you believe needs help and therapy.  Am I missing something here? Would you tell your parent, sibling, or bestfriend to STFU when you believe they are in need of help? 

I would hope you would be understanding and evaluate the situation and try not to be so nasty.  Regardless if Britney is a global celebrity, she's a person first, and should be treated as such. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Yok1 said:

She doesn't know. The creeps are still around her. Especially the controlling security, she mentioned their strange behavior several times. She is still very isolated. I wonder if the creepy Jodi is still around too. She was trying to insert herself in by some kind of supported decision making arrangement.

Ugh! What a fv¢ked up bougie way to get into someone's life and steal more money..... "SUPPORTED ARRANGEMENT" :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Arrangement my balls :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

What decisions is the person supposed to arrange? Her phone calls, the time she eats her meals, how many times she fv¢ks with Sam. 

24 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

not only that, but a lot of people is like "the dancers and staff knew what was happening and did nothing" but they were also messing with them, in the sense that they were making everyone believe Britney was this diva ***** that didn't mix with her employees, that you couldn't look her in the eye, that didn't care about you and if she invited you she was just joking, so I can imagine as an employee there comes a time that maybe you start believing that's how things really are 

Like I can't imagine Beyoncé's dancers and employees expecting to talk to her as if they were equals the moment they start working for her, for example. So I guess to a certain extent it made sense for Britney being the superstar that she is, that she was so unreachable. 

On the other end, people being like "how come Britney hasn't realized this and that?" I mean, it was so many years of torture and manipulation and abuse, that maybe she's just focusing on the things that hurt her the most, like the stay at the facility or things her family did and said directly to her, but it's gonna take some time before other things that weren't so obvious start to dawn on her. For so many years she probably thought Robin was her only true friend, so a lot of sneaky things she may have done probably Britney is completely unaware of, and for her they were just "normal interactions" with her assistant, completely ignoring the things Robin was telling the dancers, or Tish or Felicia, etc, so there must be a lot of episodes that aren't so fresh for Britney as they are for the other people, or she is still in some sort of denial because it's just unconceivable to think that someone could be so evil 24/7. That would require Britney to recognize that on top of the things she's already aware that hurt her, all the remaining moments that were "normal" to her were actually still part of the torture and psychological abuse, and that requires a lot of strength. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, the_blackout said:

Do an interview or release a book Britney. But please STFU. The hateful posts are repetitive and annoying AF. 

Go to therapy and lay low until you're ready to turn this page.

5 hours ago, the_blackout said:

Be a FAN not a STAN.

I'm glad someone on here has some sense and isn't just blinded by celebrity.  If Britney had a single friend this is what they'd be telling her right now.  Instead she's paying employees to go out with her and have 'the best lunch ever'.  That alone is a heartbreaking fact of the bubble this woman lives in.  I'm not a Sam hater -I believe he's likely some pretty boy air heard who knows he lucked out, genuinely cares about Britney and doesn't have the sense (or is sensible enough...?) to get into the politics of it all - but I really hope he has the balls to tell Britney when she's being a brat like any (future) husband should.  She doesn't need a lap dog.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, handmedown said:

I'm glad someone on here has some sense and isn't just blinded by celebrity.

Except you wouldn't react this way if she wasn't a celebrity. You'd likely ignore it as some stranger going through things. It's because of her celebrity that you have no problem with someone telling her to "Do an interview or release a book Britney. But please STFU. The hateful posts are repetitive and annoying AF. " You don't see her as a person, you see her as entertainment, and this isn't entertaining you.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Just saw this and things are starting to make sense now... She's lashing out at anyone and everyone. She has misplaced anger and she's directing it at the wrong people. 

The fact she's so "anti" therapy now and has all these thoughts is not a good sign... She needs to see someone for her mental health, before she spirals and ends up alienating herself from everyone who loves and supports her.

Shes correct therapy doesnt help ****. And for u to say she needs therapy because shes finally speaking unfiltered about everything is effed up. U dont know **** about what she went thru except the very little shes spoken up about. How dare u think u have the right to tell someone who was abused for so long they need to go seek help. Ur nuts dude and should go take some lithium.:clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.