Britney talks about a secret boyfriend she had before the Conservatorship began and reveals her POM dancers never invited her out. UPDATE: the post is gone

Wow I never knew her POM dancers are ****ty. She always have a good relationship with her dancers. Not sure if it’s the conservatorship fault or they are genuinely ****ty just like the rest of con team. I knew I hated that dancers laugh in make me Randee video. 

Edit: just saw Trish comments on how the dancers even wrote a card to invite Britney and gave it to Robin the Goblin. Obviously Britney never get the card.. All this is for the con team to create the illusion that Britney is alone and helpless, and basically keep her from having any hope. This is so sad.. I hope Britney are able to catch up with her dancers and just untie things that are bothering her. :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block