Britney talks in depth about her love for dogs, in particular new dog Sawyer and shades former team: "Sawyer made me feel more loved in 9 seconds than any man I've ever been with."

1 hour ago, s&m said:

Brit doesn’t give a **** about the cat! She just lets the animal exist in her house :eyes_britney_laugh: 

P.S: The person who buys that house will get a cat as a bonus :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Queen of marketing

What's so funny about mistreating an animal? If she doesn't like cats, then she shouldn't have gotten one. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I mean if you see anything suspicious ... 72 people you don't know in and out of a house weekly ... take your car away ... animals ... cold blooded criminals are never even forced to go through those measures !!! 

Shots fired regarding the incident where her dogs “went missing” last year 👀

Anyways, Britney’s a dog person, not a cat person. Confirmed! :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.