Beyoncé performs "Be Alive" at the Oscars

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Mr. Cavill said:

What time does it start and where can we watch? Bey's performance of course :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

They start @7 on the abc channel.

I'm not gonna have time to sit and watch until Bey comes on but I'm sure the performance will be posted somewhere later on.:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Augh I can't wait, it feels like I haven't seen her in forever lol.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Boring performance. Now that the Covid restrictions have been lifted and people are allowed to meet in large groups, can singers stop producing these “live” performances that are basically just a music video (with many takes, editing and not in front of a live audience). These types of videos were needed when we were under lockdown and the public were thirsty for content from singers but times have changed and restrictions have been lifted. Even if she wanted to perform on a tennis court, she still could’ve done it live like others have in the past.

spacer.png

• Love 5
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Boring performance. Now that the Covid restrictions have been lifted and people are allowed to meet in large groups, can singers stop producing these “live” performances that are basically just a music video (with many takes, editing and not in front of a live audience). These types of videos were needed when we were under lockdown and the public were thirsty for content from singers but times have changed and restrictions have been lifted. Even if she wanted to perform on a tennis court, she still could’ve done it live like others have in the past.

spacer.png

Oh absolutely... But Beyoncé is the queen of editing, her whole image and sound is part of a perfectly calculated machinery. She's the least spontaneous person ever. That's why she's releasing "visual albums", because she's got to the point where she does not even want her fans or the GP to IMAGINE what a song would look like, or even what to think or feel about it: she digests it all for you beforehand, lest you dare to process her the "wrong" way (= different from her intention)...

• Love 1
  • Like 3
51 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

spacer.png

I feel that. I was thinking the same when it was announced but then it’d be a bit pointless to have an audience for this particular performance seeing as it’s the Oscar’s - it’s more about the visual, even if it’s for a song category. They paid enough to get Bey, you gonna make them pay for an audience for a show-opener? Nah. The neighbors in the final shot were probably loud enough on their own lol

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

Spetacular performance, she looked like a goddes :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I liked the performance, though the song kinda hinders the enjoyment. She tried to make it alive but alas. Hope there's more performances from Bey for this year, plus someone mentioned she's releasing the album in April, soooooo:katyfrog_perry_upset_um::clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

I liked the performance, though the song kinda hinders the enjoyment. She tried to make it alive but alas. Hope there's more performances from Bey for this year, plus someone mentioned she's releasing the album in April, soooooo:katyfrog_perry_upset_um::clownery_makeup_meme:

I agree, the song isn't the greatest but she served in looks :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

I seriously can't wait till she drops her new album, believe me when I tell you I am ready :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I agree, the song isn't the greatest but she served in looks :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

I seriously can't wait till she drops her new album, believe me when I tell you I am ready :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

You could see the fire/spark in her eyes. I think she's ready too. Let's go get em. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Exhale B7 streaming party here we come :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Mr. Cavill said:

You could see the fire/spark in her eyes. I think she's ready too. Let's go get em. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

Exhale B7 streaming party here we come :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Give them what they want, they've been waiting for so long :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block