Beyoncé performs "Be Alive" at the Oscars

2 hours ago, Mr. Cavill said:

I have absolutely NO idea how THIS song received an Oscar nomination. Like, how? And why? 

If anything, Spirit for the Lion King live action movie would've been a better choice. 

And the closest to a performance of that we have is the “Black is King” Version 😔 

But “Be Alive” is good. It’s very simple and on-the-nose, which makes it consideration-friendly. Plus it’s Beyoncé lol. I wouldn’t be surprised if she finally wins and it’s for this 😂 😆 the academy is desperate for the eyes and bassackwards that way

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

And the closest to a performance of that we have is the “Black is King” Version 😔 

But “Be Alive” is good. It’s very simple and on-the-nose, which makes it consideration-friendly. Plus it’s Beyoncé lol. I wouldn’t be surprised if she finally wins and it’s for this 😂 😆 the academy is desperate for the eyes and bassackwards that way

I'm sooo pumped to see live performances from the Gift. I need to see her vision. Also, "Black is King" is such a great visual extravaganza! I love it! It's a better visual film than Lemonade, imo. The Afro beats are amazing and I love the diversity it offers. So so good and underappreciated. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Cavill said:

I'm sooo pumped to see live performances from the Gift. I need to see her vision. Also, "Black is King" is such a great visual extravaganza! I love it! It's a better visual film than Lemonade, imo. The Afro beats are amazing and I love the diversity it offers. So so good and underappreciated. 

Most definitely! And they’re (the films) only gonna get better. I couldn’t imagine her releasing something as impactful as Lemonade until BIK. I’m glad she’s tapping in!!!

• Love 1

However, several insiders say that it’s possible Beyoncé could scrap the concept entirely if her plans were revealed.

I wonder if these are the same insiders that said the self-titled album was getting scrapped when clips of the “Grown Woman” video leaked. Then on 12/13/13…

So hopefully rehearsal photos or something leaks lol

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block