If Britney Released A Song From Revival Which One Would It Be?

I could see her doing camouflage.  I could hear her saying "I got so much **** to say" . If she help right it she could make it more personal. I also could see her doing the a video like good for you that would've been nice especially I could see that video as the video for just luv me from the glory era.

• Love 5

I don't know about Revival as I never listened to it, but there's one song of hers I like. I don't know what album it's on (unless it is Revival), but it's a slow song and says something about a heart wanting. I can't remember what it's called, but I remember liking that song.

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
18 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

I don't know about Revival as I never listened to it, but there's one song of hers I like. I don't know what album it's on (unless it is Revival), but it's a slow song and says something about a heart wanting. I can't remember what it's called, but I remember liking that song.

The heart wants what it wants? I like that one 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

The Heart Wants What It Wants? It was a single from her greatest hits album For You.

I'd say that song was actually a blueprint for the sound she explored on Revival.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Isla said:

The Heart Wants What It Wants? It was a single from her greatest hits album For You.

I'd say that song was actually a blueprint for the sound she explored on Revival.

Thanks. I know the song was from awhile back, but wasn't sure what year or album.

• Love 1