Was it confirmed who was lilith??

• Super Mods

I think it was this guy from Germany/Austria. He was on BH long before Lilith appeared, was absolutely insane and would offend everyone for everything (including Britney).

He went missing for a while after that (I think he was banned), and then Lilith showed up. I realized pretty fast it was the German guy because he would make the exact same spelling/grammar mistakes and the writing style was nearly identical. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Isla said:

Probably for the best they're no longer around on here. There was another member on this forum around the same time, they spoke VERY similarly to lillth and I was convinced it was just them on a second account lol. I forgot their username though.

Cheri

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Omg i remember that *****, i think we had an argument once on here but it was like talking to a wall

13 hours ago, ConnectedColor said:

Who's Lilith? can someone give me context about this?

They were basically a member on here that used to be a complete *****, talking **** about everyone including Britney. Everytime someone called them out on their ****, it'd be endless back and forth. I remember they even used to harass some members by PM. There was a thread exposing them at one point i believe but i can't remember for sure cause i was starting to check BH less and less at the time. Honestly, they were all around very very toxic and didn't have anything to add except endless attacks on Britney and members of BH 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Bratz***** said:

Omg i remember that *****, i think we had an argument once on here but it was like talking to a wall

They were basically a member on here that used to be a complete *****, talking **** about everyone including Britney. Everytime someone called them out on their ****, it'd be endless back and forth. I remember they even used to harass some members by PM. There was a thread exposing them at one point i believe but i can't remember for sure cause i was starting to check BH less and less at the time. Honestly, they were all around very very toxic and didn't have anything to add except endless attacks on Britney and members of BH 

Ngl but I don't remember the exposing thread. Even that or I didn't bother checking it cause it probably had 1000+ pages ddd

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block