Kanye West decapitates Pete Davidson in gross new video for "Easy" featuring The Game

2 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

He should not be able to do this and get away with this. Remember when Kathy Griffin had Donald Trump's head on a magazine cover and her career got DESTROYED by everyone saying it was too much and inappoprotaite? Kanye has gotten away with WAY too much. He needs help, he needs to be cancelled. 

HE IS NOT A GENIUS - HE HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING REMOTELY GOOD/GROUNDBREAKING/WORTHY since his second album 100 years ago. He needs to just get help and eff off. 

He is garbage in every sense of the word and I'm tired of him having no consequences. 

Times Up Reality GIF by HBO Max 

He is an amazing producer, lyricist and visualizer. However the last couple albums have lost his spark/magic. 

His first 4 or 5 albums were amazing. Since the Jesus album he’s fallen off. And now he’s just wasting his creativity on this none sense . I feel like this is how he things he stays relevant.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

It was wrong of Kanye to do this. Beyond cringe, disturbing and unnecessary…

BUT

What I find truly disgusting is Britney fans suggesting a conservatorship for him. We went against it for Britney, yes, but also because it violates human rights. I know some of you are joking but it’s not funny. Kanye may need help and he deserves it just like everyone else.

Just my two-cents.

kanye west shrug GIF

i hate you all for making me be serious for once… hoez! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

the problem with britney is she DIDNT NEED IT. She was STABLE.

KANYE COULD NOT BE MORE OPPOSITE AND HE IS A THREAT TO HIMSELF, HIS FAMILY, and OTHERS. 

DONT U EVER COMPARE BRITNEY AND KANYE 

4 hours ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

the problem with britney is she DIDNT NEED IT. She was STABLE.

KANYE COULD NOT BE MORE OPPOSITE AND HE IS A THREAT TO HIMSELF, HIS FAMILY, and OTHERS. 

DONT U EVER COMPARE BRITNEY AND KANYE 

The caps… :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Why are you so fluffed up? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

the only reason I brought up Britney was because of the conservatorship. My queen deserves the world and cannot compare to anyone.

Plus There’s interventions and I’m sure a million other ways that someone can intervene and help while not taking his human rights away. Some people today :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Like 1
20 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I’m sorry but Taylor tried to call him out for this type of disgusting behavior years ago and she was gaslit by the entire world. He literally put a wax figure of her naked body on display for the entire world. Now everyone wants to act surprised because he is still doing this mess? :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Hide contents

Y’all really killed the old Taylor for THIS man?! :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Kanye is sick AF.

But Taylor is a ***** who needed to be called out. I have no pitty for her.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Brother Shawn said:

The caps… :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Why are you so fluffed up? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

the only reason I brought up Britney was because of the conservatorship. My queen deserves the world and cannot compare to anyone.

Plus There’s interventions and I’m sure a million other ways that someone can intervene and help while not taking his human rights away. Some people today :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I was on my man Per iod yesterday im Sorry boo! haha 

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block