Britney reportedly planning a musical comeback and interview with Oprah, inspired by Adele's "One Night Only"

1 minute ago, CameronValimere said:

So suddenly Britney has changed her mind on cancelling Oprah, ended talks with Piers Morgan to sign an interview with Oprah again? Sounds like misinformation to make B seem indecisive to Me. B has said there are many projects she has in mind, but she still needs the time to heal and didn't say when or what they were.

I mean there was never anything official about her “cancelling/turning down Oprah” it was just reported by a Britney Instagram fan page and it kind of snowballed from there. In regard to Piers, maybe they are just taking offers from anyone and reports of these offers are being leaked.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

I mean there was never anything official about her “cancelling/turning down Oprah” it was just reported by a Britney Instagram fan page and it kind of snowballed from there. In regard to Piers, maybe they are just taking offers from anyone and reports of these offers are being leaked.

That's a valid point, people trying to call speaking for Britney. There's lots of things that could be happening. News websites need more clicks and B gets 'em. But at this point, the book thing wasn't too much of a surprise since she posted that pic of a typewriter. Not giving you any shade, friend. Just seems more likely, that without some mention on Britney's IG, you run the risk of just perpetuating some narrative. The bright side is it keeps B in the news and Team Con on their toes.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m actually here for this it could be the best way to start over with her sound if she chooses she could do the interview and then debut a new Britney, one who sings with her real voice...and sing live while the whole world is watching....do you know how much respect she would get from something like that not only as a human for her story but as an artist taking back what they stripped from her...I hope she sees this. “Stripped” has already been used as an album title but something like “Underneath” or “Bare” would be good album tittles for a new era. Maybe not Oprah though, not a fan.

I doubt Britney's going to sing live ever again.  Based on her vocals from her recent IG post, perhaps its for the best.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

The Sun, who also reported before ANY other outlet in January about Britney’s $15 million book deal, has a new report claiming Britney is in the middle of negotiating a TV special similar to Adele’s recent comeback special ‘One Night Only’ which was structured as part interview part performances with Oprah, and The Sun states Britney is inspired by that special. The article states that the special could generate double the money that Adele’s special made globally from selling to international stations, possibly upwards of $100-200 million dollars. 

I say if Britney went this route as her comeback, it would be shattering around the globe and would change the trajectory of her career and overall reputation, EVERYONE would watch this. She most likely would secure a WW top 10 single if she wanted to debut a new song with the special and share her truths about her personal and professional life to the world.  Thoughts? 

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/4762374/britney-spears-comeback-oprah-interview-performance-adele/

She will set the bar higher than even the Super Bowl halftime.

• Love 1

I don’t know how I would feel if she did a very deep conversation and then performed her old songs lol? Imagine if she got up there and sang “3”? I would be like…. This is not planned properly. But if there is new music and we see a different version of her then sure. I just don’t know how appropriate it is right now to watch her perform 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

Didn't one night only broadcast on CBS (paramount global) and then uploaded to Paramount+? Well, Britney signed the book deal with simon & schuster which is also owned by Paramount global. I usually don't believe rumors like this, but I feel Britney is working on a HUGE deal with Paramount which might include a special like this one

:mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Stannedforever said:

We should do a thread about trustworthy sites and reporters because the sun has lied about Britney since forever and I'm tired of these threads about their trash articles about events that will never happen.  :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Well they got their hands on the book deal exclusive and reported it before anyone else… just saying it’s not wildly far fetched. Could be true or false.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.