Avril Lavigne's new album "Love Sux" just earned the biggest streaming debut for a female artist in 2022 on Spotify

Midnight

• Content Curators
37 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Most of these streams are from me. I haven't stopped listening to this album since Thursday night. It is on repeat and it is SO GOOD. 

Same, literally all weekend non stop :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I just took brakes and listented to Fefe's gem, which I'm obsessed with and then came back.:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

It took Travis Barker someone who understood her and realize there's still a market wanting Avril..

Thanks to Olivia Rodrigo and Good 4 U..

Avril finally got the respect and Flowers she was long overdue. 

Images are different but the Music on Sour wouldn't be here without Avril lavigne and same with Hayley and early paramore days before aint it fun happened..

I can see why Demi went back to her Debut album era, now if only we can get Selena Gomez to go back to Kiss and Tell sound 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
6 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

It took Travis Barker someone who understood her and realize there's still a market wanting Avril..

Thanks to Olivia Rodrigo and Good 4 U..

Avril finally got the respect and Flowers she was long overdue. 

Images are different but the Music on Sour wouldn't be here without Avril lavigne and same with Hayley and early paramore days before aint it fun happened..

I can see why Demi went back to her Debut album era, now if only we can get Selena Gomez to go back to Kiss and Tell sound 

Say it louder for the people in the back :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Imagine if Avril and Olivia worked together on a track. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block