Why do you think Britney reviles Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill?

25 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Maybe not right but contention/competition.

My favorite article of alllllll time is when a reporter tells Larry he is fired and he had no idea. That article essentially says that Bryan gave the tip and Bryan wants to be manager.

Can you post that article if you come across it?

I've never once heard of there being competition between Bryan and Larry...I was under the impression they were tight.

17 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

"According to the Journal, the Giving Back Fund "alleged that the agent for Ms. Spears threatened to move the pop star's charity giving to another firm if the fund manager refused to hire her friend John McMahon, a former New York City police officer. The dispute was concluded with a settlement."

Lou's name isn't on the tax form like i thought it would be. I'm trying to figure out who the female agent for Britney could have been.

looking through the Giving Back Fund lawsuit involving Larry now.

https://casetext.com/case/the-giving-back-fund-inc-v-steverson

25 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Can you post that article if you come across it?

I've never once heard of there being competition between Bryan and Larry...I was under the impression they were tight.

There is an online version but I cant find it rn.

heres excerpt from Factiva:

Brit, manager do the split.

Britney Spears has apparently decided that her relationship with manager Larry Rudolph is sooo "Toxic."

A Lowdown spy reports that on Monday, the new wife of former backup dancer Kevin Federline abruptly parted ways with Rudolph, who has managed the 23-year-old pop tart's career since she was 15.

Reached for comment yesterday morning, Rudolph told Lowdown, "I'm still her manager. Whatever you've heard is completely false. We're at work on her greatest hits album, to be released on Nov. 16."

But a few hours later - after Lowdown placed multiple calls to Spears' associates - he was singing a different tune. (hahahahahaha-->RS comment)

"Britney and I simply realized that we have done all we can do together and have amicably parted ways after eight years," Rudolph said through his rep(hahahahahaha-->RS comment)

Lowdown hears that Rudolph and Spears didn't re-up their existing agreement and that his management agreement with the singer runs out at the end of the month. While Rudolph's rep wouldn't comment on the nature of the split, the Lowdown spy was happy to speculate on how Rudolph allegedly sealed his own fate:

"Larry forced Britney to get the annulment from [first husband] Jason Alexander. And he forced her to sign a prenup with Kevin Federline."

The spy added: "Bryan Spears, Britney's older brother, was always trying to push Larry out of the picture. Bryan has the managing bug."

Yesterday, Spears' spokeswoman denied such speculation.

"They parted ways amicably, and Britney wishes him the best. Bryan has nothing to do with it. Larry had nothing to do with the prenup."

So who's going to skipper the S.S. Spears?

"She doesn't have a new manager," the rep said.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Britney Spears has apparently decided that her relationship with manager Larry Rudolph is sooo "Toxic."

A Lowdown spy reports that on Monday, the new wife of former backup dancer Kevin Federline abruptly parted ways with Rudolph, who has managed the 23-year-old pop tart's career since she was 15.

Reached for comment yesterday morning, Rudolph told Lowdown, "I'm still her manager. Whatever you've heard is completely false. We're at work on her greatest hits album, to be released on Nov. 16."

But a few hours later - after Lowdown placed multiple calls to Spears' associates - he was singing a different tune. (hahahahahaha-->RS comment)

"Britney and I simply realized that we have done all we can do together and have amicably parted ways after eight years," Rudolph said through his rep(hahahahahaha-->RS comment)

Lowdown hears that Rudolph and Spears didn't re-up their existing agreement and that his management agreement with the singer runs out at the end of the month. While Rudolph's rep wouldn't comment on the nature of the split, the Lowdown spy was happy to speculate on how Rudolph allegedly sealed his own fate:

"Larry forced Britney to get the annulment from [first husband] Jason Alexander. And he forced her to sign a prenup with Kevin Federline."

The spy added: "Bryan Spears, Britney's older brother, was always trying to push Larry out of the picture. Bryan has the managing bug."

"They parted ways amicably, and Britney wishes him the best. Bryan has nothing to do with it. Larry had nothing to do with the prenup."

It makes me laugh every time i read it.

Happy X Factor GIF by X Factor Global

31 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Interesting!

So Bryan personally fired "everyone but the manager" in 2003...but by the end of 2004 he's trying to push Larry out, too?

I don't know if it means anything...But I'm going to tuck that one under my hat.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Those effers took down the online version of this article!! I posted this article about larry a few days ago on BH and since then the online version was taken down. I wish i understood how google works because this post with the article is indexed in google--but usually google only indexes the first post..I digress...

I had to search in the New York Daily News archive to get the original source. I'm going to post this pic in a new thread just to piss that effer off...but let's continue our convo here in this thread @Steel Magnolia and @Ghoulia

@Anticonformity feel free to blast this pic to your twitter.  Your account deserves more attention.

spacer.png

• Love 3
On 2/25/2022 at 4:27 AM, Onyx1Boss said:

Was there something about long flights. Is this related?

"but i still to this day feel like you guys went overboard by sending me away on a 16 hour flight that neither you or mama really looked into.” 

email June 19 2007

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theblast.com/c/britney-spears-alleged-leaked-emails-attack-father-deny/amp/

On 2/25/2022 at 11:52 AM, Ghoulia said:

Idk exactly what happened but this story floated around of her desperately trying to get back to LA.  She was alone at this point.  No team surrounding her.  She'd gone rogue! So they (Larry & team of handlers) planned to drop her off at rehab in Antigua. Had her kids flown back separately to LA (probably from NY). Long before the con, she had an entourage surrounding her everywhere.  I love this visual of her breaking free while her captors are slamming cocktails and high fiving each other about getting her into a facility and off their backs for a little while.

y'all sent me down a rabbit hole yesterday with these articles. @Steel Magnolia we now have a much more detailed timeline for the day Baldney was born to add to your timeline.

Recreating the timeline for Friday Feb 16, 2007

Earlier on Friday, Feb 16, 2007: Britney is running through Miami airport to make a flight to “get home to her kids.” This is a 6 hour flight

By 1PM LA time Friday, Feb 16, 2007: Britney is on the flight to LA—confirmed by Harvey Levin (TMZ) on ShowBiz Tonight; He also confirms that TMZ broke the story about her being on the flight whereas Extra! broke the story about Britney entering rehab in Antigua.

4PM LA time Friday, Feb 16, 2007: Britney needs to be home for the custody handover (Kevin’s visitation ends at 4PM LA time at Brit’s house on Fridays)

Given the flight length, and the activities of Brit’s evening on this day, I’m guessing she missed the 4PM deadline and there was a call between the custody lawyers

7PM LA time Friday, Feb 16, 2007: Baldney era begins

https://www.accessonline.com/articles/britney-shaves-her-head-all-the-details-revealed-58182

Sources:

Britney, K-Fed to Continue Joint Custody

1 February 2007 19:40; Associated Press Newswires

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Britney Spears and Kevin Federline will continue to share custody…

That agreement has been temporarily extended for February, said publicist Michael Sands, speaking on behalf of Federline's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan.

Per the terms of that agreement, Federline will continue to be allowed to visit the children at Spears' home from noon to 4 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Antigua rehab reports

Rehab for Brit?

17 February 2007; The Record

Britney Spears was the subject of intense media scrutiny Friday: Had the 25-year-old pop star checked in and quickly out of rehab?

Larry Rudolph, Spears' manager, couldn't be reached for comment late Friday.

Syndicated entertainment TV show "Extra" first reported that Spears…had entered a treatment facility. Celebrity Web site TMZ.com then said the singer had entered a treatment center but had checked out one day later. Neither revealed their sources.

A late-arriving Spears pleaded with the ticket agent to let her board the plane to get home to her kids-->her flight back from Crossroads rehab to LA on Feb 16, 2007

Article from People Magazine Updated February 19, 2007 03:15 PM

https://people.com/celebrity/britney-spears-almost-missed-flight-back-to-l-a/

Harvey Levin(TMZ) discusses Britney leaving rehab in Antigua and implications for custody – Showbiz tonight transcript from Feb 16, 2007—filming happened at 2PM LA time

16 February 2007; CNN Headline News: Showbiz Tonight

ANDERSON: Breaking Britney Spears news. Tonight, did she really check into rehab? Plus, the alarming letter written to Britney from someone very close to her. The stunning warning that`s in it. SHOWBIZ TONIGHT investigates… 

LEVIN: …There`s been concern for a while now about her -- and -- for at least several months. And it`s been growing and growing and growing (since she filed for divorce)… And I think that`s when everybody got alarmed and got involved. CARROLL: I`m wondering how this might effect her ongoing custody battle with Kevin Federline regarding their two kids, Sean (ph) Preston and Jaden (ph) . They`ve been trying to work out custody arrangements on a month-to-month base. I`m wondering could Britney`s behavior give Federline more ammunition to get custody of the children?

LEVIN: Absolutely. Ultimately, a judge will have to sign off on this custody order. If she has a substance abuse problem she`s unwilling to fix, you know, that could have a big impact on any kind of a custody contest…

HARVEY LEVIN, MANAGING EDITOR, TMZ.COM: Hey, Jason. CARROLL: Harvey, you guys broke that story that Britney Spears checked in, and checked out of rehab 24 hours later. People.com is now reporting she checked herself into Eric Clapton`s Crossroads Center in Antigua. What else can you tell us about this?

LEVIN: Well, just to correct, "Extra!" broke the story that she was in rehab. We broke the story that she lasted less than 24 hours. What happened was family members, basically, staged an intervention and convinced her to go over there and do it. And she just didn`t want to have any part of it. And as of an hour ago, at least, she was in the air flying home to Los Angeles.

IMO Extra! Is Brit’s divorce lawyer, Laura Wasser’s distribution channel of choice for media management for famous clients—Commentary

• Love 1
37 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

y'all sent me down a rabbit hole yesterday with these articles. @Steel Magnolia we now have a much more detailed timeline for the day Baldney was born to add to your timeline.

Recreating the timeline for Friday Feb 16, 2007

Earlier on Friday, Feb 16, 2007: Britney is running through Miami airport to make a flight to “get home to her kids.” This is a 6 hour flight

By 1PM LA time Friday, Feb 16, 2007: Britney is on the flight to LA—confirmed by Harvey Levin (TMZ) on ShowBiz Tonight; He also confirms that TMZ broke the story about her being on the flight whereas Extra! broke the story about Britney entering rehab in Antigua.

4PM LA time Friday, Feb 16, 2007: Britney needs to be home for the custody handover (Kevin’s visitation ends at 4PM LA time at Brit’s house on Fridays)

Given the flight length, and the activities of Brit’s evening on this day, I’m guessing she missed the 4PM deadline and there was a call between the custody lawyers

7PM LA time Friday, Feb 16, 2007: Baldney era begins

https://www.accessonline.com/articles/britney-shaves-her-head-all-the-details-revealed-58182

Sources:

Britney, K-Fed to Continue Joint Custody

1 February 2007 19:40; Associated Press Newswires

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Britney Spears and Kevin Federline will continue to share custody…

That agreement has been temporarily extended for February, said publicist Michael Sands, speaking on behalf of Federline's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan.

Per the terms of that agreement, Federline will continue to be allowed to visit the children at Spears' home from noon to 4 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.

Antigua rehab reports

Rehab for Brit?

17 February 2007; The Record

Britney Spears was the subject of intense media scrutiny Friday: Had the 25-year-old pop star checked in and quickly out of rehab?

Larry Rudolph, Spears' manager, couldn't be reached for comment late Friday.

Syndicated entertainment TV show "Extra" first reported that Spears…had entered a treatment facility. Celebrity Web site TMZ.com then said the singer had entered a treatment center but had checked out one day later. Neither revealed their sources.

A late-arriving Spears pleaded with the ticket agent to let her board the plane to get home to her kids-->her flight back from Crossroads rehab to LA on Feb 16, 2007

Article from People Magazine Updated February 19, 2007 03:15 PM

https://people.com/celebrity/britney-spears-almost-missed-flight-back-to-l-a/

Harvey Levin(TMZ) discusses Britney leaving rehab in Antigua and implications for custody – Showbiz tonight transcript from Feb 16, 2007—filming happened at 2PM LA time

16 February 2007; CNN Headline News: Showbiz Tonight

ANDERSON: Breaking Britney Spears news. Tonight, did she really check into rehab? Plus, the alarming letter written to Britney from someone very close to her. The stunning warning that`s in it. SHOWBIZ TONIGHT investigates… 

LEVIN: …There`s been concern for a while now about her -- and -- for at least several months. And it`s been growing and growing and growing (since she filed for divorce)… And I think that`s when everybody got alarmed and got involved. CARROLL: I`m wondering how this might effect her ongoing custody battle with Kevin Federline regarding their two kids, Sean (ph) Preston and Jaden (ph) . They`ve been trying to work out custody arrangements on a month-to-month base. I`m wondering could Britney`s behavior give Federline more ammunition to get custody of the children?

LEVIN: Absolutely. Ultimately, a judge will have to sign off on this custody order. If she has a substance abuse problem she`s unwilling to fix, you know, that could have a big impact on any kind of a custody contest…

HARVEY LEVIN, MANAGING EDITOR, TMZ.COM: Hey, Jason. CARROLL: Harvey, you guys broke that story that Britney Spears checked in, and checked out of rehab 24 hours later. People.com is now reporting she checked herself into Eric Clapton`s Crossroads Center in Antigua. What else can you tell us about this?

LEVIN: Well, just to correct, "Extra!" broke the story that she was in rehab. We broke the story that she lasted less than 24 hours. What happened was family members, basically, staged an intervention and convinced her to go over there and do it. And she just didn`t want to have any part of it. And as of an hour ago, at least, she was in the air flying home to Los Angeles.IMO Extra! Is Brit’s divorce lawyer, Laura Wasser’s distribution channel of choice for media management for famous clients—Commentary

She was totally set up in so many ways! 

26 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

She was totally set up in so many ways! 

and there's more we could add to this general custody timeline...

Britney's hubby in rehab call

25 January 2007; Mirror

BRITNEY Spears' estranged husband has pleaded with the star to go into rehab. The high-living singer, 25, has been partying virtually non-stop since splitting from wannabe rapper Kevin Federline last month.

A source told Star magazine: "Kevin has tried to convince Britney to check herself into rehab from every possible angle. "First he tried threatening to take away the kids..."

Commentary-->Kevin threatening to take the kids away is not credible...at least not a credible threat. This article was after they reached the joint custody agreement where Kevin was allowed to see the kids 12 hours per week at Brit's house. KFed's lawyers are losing hard at this point.

Also, in Larry's deposition for the B's divorce case, he purposely corrects himself when he said Kevin was on the intervention call to help plan Brit's rehab...Larry corrects himself and says (paraphrasing: "rather I should say, Kevin was on the line to listen and help execute a plan that was already put in place." Sounds like Larry is lawyering and is careful to avoid saying Kevin was part of a plot (to potentially have Brit lose custody).

And this very much could be the plot/conspiracy that Sands (Mark V Kaplan PR) was talking about when he teamed up with Eardley and Lufti. -->If this is true then we get a clearer picture of how Lufti plays a role. I'm thinking Lufti could have been a private investigator for Kaplan or Wasser. 

I'm only halfway through page 8, but after inputting the divorce documents into the Chronological Timeline thread, guess what popped up?

Remember this day?

https://www.justjared.com/2007/06/28/britney-spears-mom-restraining-order/

Guess what also happened that day?

June 28, 2007 - Mark Vincent Kaplan and his client Kevin Federline write to Britney to request a 730 custody evaluation, which typically involves mental health professionals who assist in determining the best interests of the children in the case.

My guess is that Brit received the request for the mental health evaluation, and knowing that Lynne and Kevin were working together, lashed out at her mom...with the paparazzi in tow.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Also, in Larry's deposition for the B's divorce case, he purposely corrects himself when he said Kevin was on the intervention call to help plan Brit's rehab...Larry corrects himself and says (paraphrasing: "rather I should say, Kevin was on the line to listen and help execute a plan that was already put in place." Sounds like Larry is lawyering and is careful to avoid saying Kevin was part of a plot (to potentially have Brit lose custody).

And this very much could be the plot/conspiracy that Sands (Mark V Kaplan PR) was talking about when he teamed up with Eardley and Lufti. -->If this is true then we get a clearer picture of how Lufti plays a role. I'm thinking Lufti could have been a private investigator for Kaplan or Wasser. 

It had never once occurred to me that he would be a fixer for Wasser...But considering James Spears re-hired her in recent years? Nothing would surprise me anymore.

P.S. I'm not going to use the term "private investigator" with Lutfi...yet. I'm not sure that that is what his role is, per se.

I do believe he was sent in to keep his "eyes on the prize," but I suspect his role had more to do with being an undue influence than anything, e.g. making sure that ***** were around, and then documenting it.

Remember that story in his lawsuit about the **** sniffing dogs finding a cache of m*** in Brit's house? I suspect that it actually happened, but that it happened on the night of Feb. 20, 2007 and was what forced the visit to Blair Berk and then the final check-in to rehab.

No proof on that whatsoever, but I highly doubt that story was a complete lie...I think it was a half-truth meant to scare James Spears into a settlement.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm only halfway through page 8, but after inputting the divorce documents into the Chronological Timeline thread, guess what popped up?

Remember this day?

https://www.justjared.com/2007/06/28/britney-spears-mom-restraining-order/

Guess what also happened that day?

June 28, 2007 - Mark Vincent Kaplan and his client Kevin Federline write to Britney to request a 730 custody evaluation, which typically involves mental health professionals who assist in determining the best interests of the children in the case.

My guess is that Brit received the request for the mental health evaluation, and knowing that Lynne and Kevin were working together, lashed out at her mom...with the paparazzi in tow.

100% And this maybe also explains the Lynne + Lufti relationship...Lufti was holding this over Lynne (and prob other stuff too).

I've been reading into the business of being a "hollywood fixer"...it seems to go hand in hand with private investigation (which divorce lawyers use in nasty divorce cases)...think of it as a hybrid business model.

A key difference between a fixer and a PI is that once the fixer has the info they'll help you fix the problem but then they "own you."

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It had never once occurred to me that he would be a fixer for Wasser...But considering James Spears re-hired her in recent years? Nothing would surprise me anymore.

P.S. I'm not going to use the term "private investigator" with Lutfi...yet. I'm not sure that that is what his role is, per se.

I do believe he was sent in to keep his "eyes on the prize," but I suspect his role had more to do with being an undue influence than anything, e.g. making sure that ***** were around, and then documenting it.

Remember that story in his lawsuit about the **** sniffing dogs finding a cache of m*** in Brit's house? I suspect that it actually happened, but that it happened on the night of Feb. 20, 2007 and was what forced the visit to Blair Berk and then the final check-in to rehab.

No proof on that whatsoever, but I highly doubt that story was a complete lie...I think it was a half-truth meant to scare James Spears into a settlement.

this all sounds reasonable.  Lets call this our leading theory.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

this all sounds reasonable.  Lets call this our leading theory.

Lutfi has accused Lynne of drugging Britney to get her into rehab.

Alli Simms confirmed the accusation.

So...I'm going to assume (for now) that Lynne did that on the night of Feb. 21, 2007, on the way to Rehab #3.

Key dates:

Feb. 20, 2007 - On the night of either February 20 or February 21, while at the apartment of her brother Bryan, and in the presence of celebrity interventionist Betty Wyman, Britney is unknowingly fed an unidentified medication by her mother, Lynne Spears. According to Lutfi:

"Yes, Lynne was at her sons Bryans apt in Marina Del , I believe Betty Wineman, an interventionist was present, as well as Alli Sims and there was another women[sic] there at the time. According to Lynne, she sent the unnamed woman to the pharmacy at the Ralphs Grocery Store next door to pick up an RX that she had called in, when the woman brought the pills to the apt, Lynne claims she took a pill crushed it on the kitchen counter and wiped the contents into Britneys Red Bull, in which Britney drank, passed out and later was driven to promises."

Feb. 20, 2007 - Britney checks into Promises rehab center in Los Angeles.

Feb. 21, 2007 - Kevin Federline is granted an ex parte (emergency) court hearing, presumably to request full custody of their two infant sons. The hearing is scheduled by Mark Vincent Kaplan. The date is set for Thursday, February 22.

Feb. 21 2007 - Britney checks out of Promises and drives to meet with Blair Berk, a prominent criminal defence attorney.

Feb. 21, 2007 - Around 8:45 pm, Britney arrives at Kevin Federline's residence, asking to see their two infant sons. Kevin refuses her entry.

Feb. 21, 2007 - At 9:30 pm, Britney is picked up from Kevin Federline's house in a vehicle driven by her mother, Lynne.

Feb. 21, 2007 - At 10:20 pm, Britney and Lynne are observed to be driving around while arguing.

Feb. 21, 2007 - At 10:33 pm, Britney is driven to Promises by her mother Lynne and checks back into rehab for the third time. She enters Promises for a minimum 30-day stay.

Feb. 22, 2007 - The emergency child custody hearing scheduled for later in the day is cancelled. Both Jamie Spears and Mark Vincent Kaplan deny that the hearing was scheduled to take place, calling the news "misinformation."

• Like 1
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

Agree^^ I was kind of thinking as it more of an entry point into the situation. We know for sure that both sides of the divorce hired PIs. This article is the type of information that a PI would dig up. keep in mind that Brit's law team's strategy was to make KFed look like a broke gold digger (not a difficult task). KFed law team's strategy was to make Brit look like a party girl and "unfit."

//

K-Fed's is broke as a beggar!

13 January 2007; Asian News International

Washington, Jan 13 -- Britney Spears' estranged hubby Kevin Federline is so broke, that he even tried to return 15,000 dollars worth of Libertine and Mastermind Japan clothes in exchange for the cash.

According to In Touch magazine, Federline, or K-Fed as he has been dubbed by the press, went to LA store Maxfield late last month to return clothes that Spears had bought for him.

However, when the clerk refused to give him cash for the clothes, which still had their tags intact, Federline settled for store credit, which means that he can later on buy more goodies worth that amount from Maxfield.

But it seems that the failed rap star has another plan in mind, for a source revealed that Federline was now looking to sell that credit to someone else so that there was some kind of hard cash in his pockets.

"He was looking for pocket money. Now he's going to try to sell the credit," Hollywoodrag.com quoted the source, as telling the mag.

Federline's empty pockets are probably the reason he is reportedly demanding a 50 million dollar pay-off from Spears, in exchange of which the 'Toxic' singer will not have to fight her estranged hubby for custody of the couple's two sons - 15 month old Sean Preston and four month old Jayden James.

//

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Feb. 22, 2007 - The emergency child custody hearing scheduled for later in the day is cancelled. Both Jamie Spears and Mark Vincent Kaplan deny that the hearing was scheduled to take place, calling the news "misinformation."

Jamie and MVK denied the scheduled hearing? this was confirmed by the court house spokesperson...they are such dummies.

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.