Weekend Plans?

JayTawndre

2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Gorl he is missing out! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Don’t let one **** appointment throw you off your game! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I literally didn’t give him any chance, it was only a s** date. But this man got me in my feelings in a dope way the moment he touched me. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: Of course he did me like no one before. He told me the most beautiful things and told me to repeat the experience and now he pays me dust. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: He’s so charming and I’m a fool. It must have been love but I lost it somehow. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Style. said:

I literally didn’t give him any chance, it was only a s** date. But this man got me in my feelings in a dope way the moment he touched me. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: Of course he did me like no one before. He told me the most beautiful things and told me to repeat the experience and now he pays me dust. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: He’s so charming and I’m a fool. It must have been love but I lost it somehow. :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Are those lyrics to some song cuz gurl slay :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson::lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Style. - Only a s** Date (Official Video) :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Style. said:

This sounds messy :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

It's his loss :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Style. said:

Hop on the good ole app and after 6 to 9 strangers you'll be good as new. Remember what your fav stated in that song "Tusa"? 

🎶Pero hice todo este llanto por nada
Ahora soy una chica mala
And now you kickin' and screamin', a big toddler
Don't try to get your friends to come holla, holla (Holla)
Ayo (Kyuh!), I used to lay low (Uh-huh)
I wasn't in the clubs, I was on my J.O. (Oop!)
Until I realized you a epic fail, yo
So don't tell your guys that I'm still your bae, yo (Ah!)
'Cause it's a new day, I'm in a new place (Uh-huh)
Gettin' some new D, sittin' on a new face (Okay)
'Cause I know I'm the baddest ***** that you ever really met (Oop!)
You searchin' for a badder *****, and you ain't met her yet (Oop!)🎶

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

Hop on the good ole app and after 6 to 9 strangers you'll be good as new. Remember what your fav stated in that song "Tusa"? 

🎶Pero hice todo este llanto por nada
Ahora soy una chica mala
And now you kickin' and screamin', a big toddler
Don't try to get your friends to come holla, holla (Holla)
Ayo (Kyuh!), I used to lay low (Uh-huh)
I wasn't in the clubs, I was on my J.O. (Oop!)
Until I realized you a epic fail, yo
So don't tell your guys that I'm still your bae, yo (Ah!)
'Cause it's a new day, I'm in a new place (Uh-huh)
Gettin' some new D, sittin' on a new face (Okay)
'Cause I know I'm the baddest ***** that you ever really met (Oop!)
You searchin' for a badder *****, and you ain't met her yet (Oop!)🎶

Men can suc my toe is the only thing that’s helping me out :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

@Style. No but for real, maybe you don't like me and maybe you think I'm weird haha but I'm so sorry to hear that. No one deserves this :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

Things get better, I know how it feels to have a broken heart, it hurts like hell I know, I understand you :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

Sending you love, you'll get through this :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Why would you think I don’t like you? I don’t hate anybody, I’m not a hater. :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block