Weekend Plans?

JayTawndre

13 minutes ago, Style. said:

Men can suc my toe is the only thing that’s helping me out :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: 

You'll get over it within a week or two. The majority of gay men have this idea that they will find someone and it'll be perfect from there on out when in reality someone will eventually cheat. Sis, being single is the best thing ever, stay that way and avoid all that senseless mess. 

My anthem, these lyrics hit 💕

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I went out for dinner last night and when I got home I drunk a whole bottle of Prosecco so I've been feeling pretty rough today lol. Will watch The Masked Singer UK final in a bit and finally start Love Is Blind season two. Tomorrow, I will try and stay up to see the Superbowl halftime knowing Eminem will be performing lol.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Touch my Toto said:

You'll get over it within a week or two. The majority of gay men have this idea that they will find someone and it'll be perfect from there on out when in reality someone will eventually cheat. Sis, being single is the best thing ever, stay that way and avoid all that senseless mess. 

My anthem, these lyrics hit 💕

I love it

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'm from the UK so we don't care about the Super Bowl, so not watching that :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm just having a chilled weekend!

I went out for dinner/drinks last weekend and clubbing :neydedance_purple: so I need a relaxed one this weekend.

That sounds super fun! (Last weekend) :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Hope you watch Marry Me it's a great movie. Not sure if u are a fan of rom-coms and J.Lo but it's soo good! :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

1 hour ago, Isla said:

I went out for dinner last night and when I got home I drunk a whole bottle of Prosecco so I've been feeling pretty rough today lol. Will watch The Masked Singer UK final in a bit and finally start Love Is Blind season two. Tomorrow, I will try and stay up to see the Superbowl halftime knowing Eminem will be performing lol.

Omg me too. Eminem has been my husband since I was 7 :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

That sounds super fun! (Last weekend) :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

Hope you watch Marry Me it's a great movie. Not sure if u are a fan of rom-coms and J.Lo but it's soo good! :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Last weekend was fun tbh!

See, i'm conflicted with J-Lo, I love her performances and her energy but I find her annoying at the same time :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I enjoyed her in Maid In Manhattan!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block