Weekend Plans?

JayTawndre

20 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I never watch the Superbowl :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red: but a friend from Germany is in town so we'll go to a few dive bars in my town and stuff :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

You live in Germany? How cool I've always wanted to travel there. Hope that you two have fun! And I'm gonna be real, I only watch Super Bowl for the Halftime show and commercials like 30% of the world does :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

You live in Germany? How cool I've always wanted to travel there. Hope that you two have fun! And I'm gonna be real, I only watch Super Bowl for the Halftime show and commercials like 30% of the world does :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Lol no, I live in Mexico and my friend came from Germany :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

I’ve been walking 5-6 miles a day so I think I’m going to hike tomorrow. Then get caught up on all the errands I couldn’t get to during the week.

Idk if I’ll watch the Super Bowl, I usually never do. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: I believe the season finale of Real Housewives of Salt Lake City is this Sunday, so I’ll be tuning into that. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I’ve been walking 5-6 miles a day so I think I’m going to hike tomorrow. Then get caught up on all the errands I couldn’t get to during the week.

Idk if I’ll watch the Super Bowl, I usually never do. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: I believe the season finale of Real Housewives of Salt Lake City is this Sunday, so I’ll be tuning into that. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Hiking is so fun! :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block