Paparazzi company confirms Sam calls them up for pics

Just now, B. Leigh said:

I like Sam until Britney doesn't...we need to not run with a team con narrative and undermine her...

The team con narrative is that she is living happily when in fact, she is not. This was their narrative since 2008 and it's still their narrative in 2022.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Roger said:

The team con narrative is that she is living happily when in fact, she is not. This was their narrative since 2008 and it's still their narrative in 2022.

No the team con narrative is that Britney needs them and can't be trusted to make decisions on her own...that she is impressionable and easily manipulated into having a "handler"...this is simply not true...Britney is a strong woman who was only kept under team con's thumb for so long due to the state of California's intervention...she is now free to do what she wants...if Britney likes it I love it until Britney decides differently...

Britney is in a relationship with him...overall I am indifferent to that until Britney says otherwise...

• Love 4
1 minute ago, very_urban said:

If a paparazzi company says something then it must be the absolute truth. They never lie.

Yes they lie. But that's not main reason people think Sam is fake. He was spreading misinformation that Brit is doing great when his beloved GF was imprisoned and fearful of her life in a facility. Talking to TMZ papz about their s** life is not his worst crime. It just shows disingenuousness on his part.

• Love 1
  • Like 1