What music related questions would you ask Britney if given the chance?

Omg, I LOVE this topic!

What is your favourite album?

What is your favourite song off of each album?

What sort of music do you want to make in the future?

What is your favourite music video?

What is your favourite song that you've ever written?

Is there a track that is unreleased that you'd love the world to hear?

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Omg, I LOVE this topic!

What is your favourite album?

to be honest, i think its obvious In The Zone is her favourite. in interviews where she was asked years later what her favourite songs of hers she always cited songs off ITZ and she still performed songs from ITZ years later that werent even singles 

• Love 1
21 hours ago, cocodeluxe said:

I don‘t think that we will ever get an answer to this, but I would like to know how she feels about her own voice and singing, the baby voice thing, the lipsync thing. Did she ever wanted to make a whole unplugged show but couldn‘t because of her team? 

She answered this already during a Diane Sawter interview I believe.  She said she thinks her voice is just OK and wishes she could sing like Christina:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

In a dream world I would ask her by album and then a breakdown by single and then by album track and then by bonus tracks :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

BUT in a more realistic world I would ask about The Original Doll because we have a LOT of theories, but I want the main source :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard: and why she still hasn't film an MV for Breathe On Me :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.