This Day in Britney's life: February 2nd

16 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

As far as hosting goes Drew was the youngest she hosted SNL at just 7 years old!sci-fi et GIF by MANGOTEETH

but if you are talking about combo of host and preform in the same show then yeah I believe that is Britney 

Combo I talked about as I said in my original comment. 

17 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

spacer.png

@PokemonSpears isn’t this picture from the Lucky videoshoot? It says 6-12-00 which was the day she filmed Lucky.

it actually says May in the full version, which is a wrong date anyways. I think the camera was just set to the wrong date lol

002a.jpeg

If you see the background matches exactly the one from the Alien picture. I don't know if they verified this, but Britney Online also puts it together with the Feb 02 SNL appearance. Apparently it was a scrapped skit. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

it actually says May in the full version, which is a wrong date anyways. I think the camera was just set to the wrong date lol

002a.jpeg

If you see the background matches exactly the one from the Alien picture. I don't know if they verified this, but Britney Online also puts it together with the Feb 02 SNL appearance. Apparently it was a scrapped skit. 

Ahh okay, good eye. Yeah it’s definitely from her SNL 2002 appearance then. I always thought it was a BTS fitting for the Lucky shoot. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh: 
Now I know. :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

In all fairness I think it's because they were all taken with Felicia's camera and released for the documentary all at once :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

Yessss I remember being so ecstatic seeing all the unreleased pics that Felicia released for the the NYT documentary. Did all of them have the 05-12-00 imprint on them? I don’t remember.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block