Stop sleeping on "When I'm Gone": Katy Perry's new Alesso collab is #103 on the Hot 100

41 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

I kinda feel bad that she's really putting in the effort and not getting the results...

She's giving what we usually ask of our popstars and is out performing 80% of the bytches in the game.

I saw this also and felt the same. I was actually impressed by her performances tonight which somewhat surprised me. SNL is a really tough place to perform pop songs, they don’t really translate well. I hope that this bumps it up the charts some. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Britney'sBish said:

I kinda feel bad that she's really putting in the effort and not getting the results...

She's giving what we usually ask of our popstars and is out performing 80% of the bytches in the game.

Vocally she’s always been average, in my opinion but visually that performance was superb. I loved it! 🍄

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Arthurfleck said:

The song is great and should be doing better. I miss this kind of pop. WIG is 1000x better than any whispered **** rnb track by ariana “serving child **** vibes” grande.

the issue with this song is that is way too generic. It sounds like every other EDM song out there.

Catchy yes, but incredibly forgettable.

• Like 1
On 1/26/2022 at 11:05 PM, Britney'sBish said:

The biggest problem with Katy is that she's very unlikable. Every time I've seen her speak she's either annoying or just comes across as very disingenuous.

Just look at the behind the scenes video and interview...

...she's super cringe. It sucks because I really like the song and music video. You could tell she worked hard on it, but they should have ditched the dancing sequence for the purple outfit, because she did SOOOO much better in the wet look.

Also, speaking Ill of Britney is always a terrible move, because for whatever reason, any female artist that's done it has had her career stall shortly after.

Taylor (Who's even worse than Katy) really fkuced her over with Bad Blood too, that was when the train really ran off the track.

I really enjoy Katy's music, but not her as a person. I think doing Idol hasn't helped either, because I think the gp has figured out that she's annoying and too much of a try hard.

Karma catches everyone unfortunately.

I love Katy but hearing her talk about TikTok like a grandma makes my head hurt :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare: 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block