Was Juno Lynn removed from Sweet Magnolias?

40 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Her acting skills have stayed the same since series 1, she only makes this face all the time.

spacer.png

Her face is such a mystery to me. She never endured any drastic stress, any trauma and is only 30 yet somehow looks worse than Britney’s worst public appearances… 

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Netflix's subscriber growth is slowing so naturally they want to distance themselves from anything that might hurt their platform more :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Jimbo Lice is very much still part of the cast and there’s not a chance they are going to remove her because Loucifer works in mysterious ways…she has a lot of connections and I’m sure they don’t want to piss her off. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block