Marina Diamandis: "Britney needs to do a rock album," shares video

Was literally thinking of this performance yesterday and told a friend that she was amazing with oughta know. I think really she would have to go with rock style as it can have a heavier meaning behind the song and a Since You Been Gone type smasher is totally a song that Britney could carry off judging by her vocals here . Maybe her and Kelly Clarkson should team up and write together as they have both experienced family trauma and Kellys songs are absolute timeless bops

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

A rock album would be iconic but I think our girl’s retired. Sorry to say.

She won't retire. She has held back for 13 years in terms of what she is ACTUALLY capable of as we are all well aware. I reckon she will release music to rebuild her empire and try to make back some of the money that has *allegedly* been stolen and then bow out after a goodbye era. All of the eggs are in Britney's basket now, any label would die to have Britney at this point and it would all be on her terms

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block