Marina Diamandis: "Britney needs to do a rock album," shares video

1 minute ago, UnyewsualYew said:

She won't retire. She has held back for 13 years in terms of what she is ACTUALLY capable of as we are all well aware. I reckon she will release music to rebuild her empire and try to make back some of the money that has *allegedly* been stolen and then bow out after a goodbye era. All of the eggs are in Britney's basket now, any label would die to have Britney at this point and it would all be on her terms

well yes, she’s brilliant and she’s capable of coming back and blowing us all away. But does she want to? She’s been through hell.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

well yes, she’s brilliant and she’s capable of coming back and blowing us all away. But does she want to? She’s been through hell.

Britney is also an artist, do you really see her sitting on a sofa forever she will lose her mind never forget she was tied down now she isn't she won't retire. Her IG also says it, she posted DWAD tour - she is coming to realise what dominance she did back in those days she won't turn her back on her artistry which she was stolen of from 13 years. 

On 1/24/2022 at 5:50 PM, hallucinate said:

No I totally get you. I am definitely not one of these fans desperate for her return or thinking I'm owed it. I just think Britney genuinely loves creating art for those who support her - just look at sessions with aaaaahhhshleey. She loves being a performer but she doesn't love the industry so that's why I think Britney would say how it's going or nothing at all. 

• Like 1

I have watched this 4 times today and I just adore it.  I think Britney could release this as her REAL post blackout  single IF she wanted to return. Yes it is a cover - of an amazing song that Britney's voice compliments so well that both versions are a delight and could the lyrics be any more perfect? 

Please Brit if you're lurking consider this 😭

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block