Britney comments on Jamie Lynn saying "do I matter?": YOU DO MATTER and don’t you ever think for one second you don't

She's too pure for them. How many ways can she tell them yeah what you went through sucks but it was the same times 100 for me. They can't seem to look past their own downfalls to realize what they did to her.

She just so angelic and beautiful with her responses I'm so happy she doesn't have to stoop to their level of pettiness to get her point across and stand up for herself. She is still building Jamie Lynn up while acknowledging her trauma. 

This is how handle things as a classy woman. 

Jamie lynn NOTE THAT!

• Like 2

Also why are people falling for the "Do I matter?" "Tired of living in my sister's shadow" schtick? This is the ultimate first world problem. Especially considering Jamie Lynn starred in her own show during puberty, starred in her own documentary five years ago, released her own music, and now has her own book.

Do you know how many genuinely talented actors, actresses, singers would kill to have one fifth of what was just handed to Jamie Lynn?! 

Not saying her life wasn't hard or that there weren't challenges, but she keeps herself in sister's shadow if this is the issue of JL's problems. She should have waited on the book (because who releases a memoir at 30 first of all?) and kept going with her Netflix gig. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Britney is so kind and graceful, that could never be me, but I'm glad she's responding like this and not taking the very obvious bait. They want her to lash out publicly so they can say, "see, I told you so" and try to discredit her and invalidate her feelings. What Jamie Lynn needed was a therapist and a private journal, not a book or interviews. This is another attention grab and attempt to get one over the sister she's jealous of AND still capitalizing off of.  She's literally doing what people expect from Britney, a book and interviews. 

JLS is not my sister, so no, she does not matter to me. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block