New Fantasy fragrance pops up... "BLISSFUL Fantasy"

2 minutes ago, Kletus said:

Umm so Britney doesn’t actually receive any income from her fragrances according to her net worth :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: who on earth made this contract???

Didn’t team con renegotiate a brand deal allegedly? I remember brand sense of Elizabeth Arden filed a lawsuit because of it I think, allegedly 

5 hours ago, mhally said:

See, this is what bugs me: Her past two Fantasy flankers were super obscure releases and they were released very close after each other. People barely knew they were out and very little promo was done, if any. Nor Glitter Fantasy nor Electric Fantasy were even given a tagline. Almost all of Britney's perfumes and their flankers got taglines. Fat chance Blissful Fantasy doesn't have one either. There's zero personality to these fragrances anymore. They're just... there. It seems as if they're just pumping out these flankers without any thought of how they're gonna entice people to buy them. Britney has thirty - I repeat: THIRTY - fragrances and flankers under her name. You can barely tell them apart from each other anymore. Only the OG ones are still household names with a solid fanbase: Fantasy and it's first two flankers Midnight Fantasy and Hidden Fantasy, as well as Curious and Believe. It really has become a bit of a joke, hasn't it? :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Thank you for your input, I was never able to buy ANY of her fragrances so I can't have an opinion on them and I hate that, your comments on them help me to at least have a general idea.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Thank you for your input, I was never able to buy ANY of her fragrances so I can't have an opinion on them and I hate that, your comments on them help me to at least have a general idea.

Fragrantica.com is a really great place to get to know more about her fragrances! You’ll find information about the notes, the type of fragrances and if you sign up you’ll be able to read many, many reviews by others. If you ever wanna order a Britney perfume using this website might be a helpful way to find which one would suit you best!  

• Love 5

I AM SO PISSED OFF. I was waiting for a new Fantasy and look at this. It is so ugly, the design, the bottle, the colors! I can't! How disappointing! I really would like something beautiful, blue pastel, or Golden, or Orange with pink crystals around. Cool names like Glam Fantasy,  Neon Fantasy and so on. I think it is time to get Britney back in her fragrances since she is free.

• Love 3