New Fantasy fragrance pops up... "BLISSFUL Fantasy"

Looking at the box I think this fragrance will be more of a floral take on the original Fantasy. It's an eau the toilette, so it's probably gonna be a light daytime scent for Spring and Summer. I'm actually quite curious as to what it smells like because generally speaking the Fantasy line and the Private Show line are too sweet for me.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
33 minutes ago, mhally said:

Wait, what? Britney doesn't even follow Britney Spears Fragrances on Instagram anymore and the last time that account posted anything was in 2020. I had been reading around on Fragrantica a while ago and her past two releases were pretty obscure and availability has been sparse and irregular lately. Something is difinitely up and my guess is that big changes are coming to the fragrance line.

Revlon owns her fragrance line, she has no involvement anymore. They will probably keep releasing fantasy fragrances until they don’t make them money anymore.

• Like 8