I DONT TRUST ROSENBUG ANYMORE

After the post about Britney not being able to even get her security to get painkillers anymore that didn’t sit right with me. It felt like a subliminal message in regards to nothing really changing around her still and the lack of respect as well as control she has. On top of that we haven’t seen her have as much time to herself besides after the trial when Jamie was let go. I don’t know but something isn’t sitting right… maybe I’m overthinking? 

• Love 1

You all need to understand that the security guy said his job doesn't let him leave the property while on duty which makes sense.

He's hired to guard her at the property.

He most likely works for a company that has his own rules which he has to respect and he isn't a butler or an assistent. 

So, him declining to leave the property makes perfect sense as it's not his job to go out and get her everything. That's what a butler/assistent is for.

Imagine him leaving her behind to go out to get something and then something happens. You'll be like "WHY DID HE LEAVE HER BEHIND" lol.

It has nothing to do with her freedom and even less with her lawyer lmao.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
10 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

You all need to understand that the security guy said his job doesn't let him leave the property while on duty which makes sense.

He's hired to guard her at the property.

He most likely works for a company that has his own rules which he has to respect and he isn't a butler or an assistent. 

So, him declining to leave the property makes perfect sense as it's not his job to go out and get her everything. That's what a butler/assistent is for.

Imagine him leaving her behind to go out to get something and then something happens. You'll be like "WHY DID HE LEAVE HER BEHIND" lol.

It has nothing to do with her freedom and even less with her lawyer lmao.

My thought exactly! :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Though I do worry for Britney because seems like Team con is doing revenge ( Jamie Lynn releasing a book is the 1st step) , I also think you're overthinking it.  Her assistant, Vicky is on vacation in Iceland for 10 days to celebrate her birthday with her boyfriend. She must have let Britney knew in advance and had her approval.  Her security's job is to keep her safe, guarding the property and Britney, not doing assistant work. 

Rosengart is her lawyer. He's investigating the 13 year conservatorship abuse... imaging all the documents and evidences he needs to examine.... and need to come up strategies to get them all.....