New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Juno Lou Says Justin Timberlake Was A Big Part Of Her Childhood

20 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I don't ever go after anyone's looks but I have a genuine question about her lips how is it possible to lose lips because they seem full as a child like and they are legit non existent now. Does anyone have any insight on how that can happen? Please don't take this as an opportunity to bash her looks again I don't condone that.

Lips thin out as we grow older. Same thing happened to Britney, which is probably why she started using lip fillers.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Busybee said:

I don't ever go after anyone's looks but I have a genuine question about her lips how is it possible to lose lips because they seem full as a child like and they are legit non existent now. Does anyone have any insight on how that can happen? Please don't take this as an opportunity to bash her looks again I don't condone that.

Jamie Lynn’s lips are stuck in Lou Taylor’s butt crack 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Busybee said:

Your lips do get thinner with age but she is too young for that to be happening so I have no idea. 

• Exhale+
3 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

Lips thin out as we grow older. Same thing happened to Britney, which is probably why she started using lip fillers.

1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

Your lips do get thinner with age but she is too young for that to be happening so I have no idea. 

Interesting. I've heard of noses getting wider as you get older but not lips. But I agree she does seem too young for that. What will they look like when she is 50? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

15 hours ago, Antidote said:

Remember when she thought justin was her boyfriend ? and she was sitting on his lap all the time?

omg it's crazy how all her life she wanted to have Britney's life

spacer.png

Plus remember this? the "cry me a river" hashtag?

spacer.png

Then she had to delete it and:

spacer.png

This was real? Shady as ****

15 hours ago, Alio said:

And now here she comes talking about HER relationship with Justin.

Lord, give the strength ! I wanna shake the flat top of her wig so bad.

:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

She is so desperate for attention, shall we report her account? She gives me on my nerves