Juno Lou Says Justin Timberlake Was A Big Part Of Her Childhood

Soso

3 hours ago, Soso said:

It's around 12:30  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe: :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:
Don't get me wrong, i'll always be a delusional Justney stan ( :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: )  but I can't believe she had the nerve to mention him after everything that happened. 

Also, she's the less articulate person ever. She keeps repeating the same 6/7 outfits  sentences about her daughters, and speaking her truth and how Britney was like a second mama. 

'' I'm doing it for my daughters'' is the new ''Daddy loves you'' :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

She mentions him and his relationship with Britney in her book. 

When you're literally such an empty person with no soul, no content, no talent... That you talk about anyone but you in what's supposed to be "your moment" :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: She's doing this "book tour" for like, what? 3 days? and I'm already over her attitude, her annyoing voice, her face, her lies! :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: *****, you're not Britney and you'll never be her so move the **** on and try to do something else with your life. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 4

I don't ever go after anyone's looks but I have a genuine question about her lips how is it possible to lose lips because they seem full as a child like and they are legit non existent now. Does anyone have any insight on how that can happen? Please don't take this as an opportunity to bash her looks again I don't condone that.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Antidote said:

Remember when she thought justin was her boyfriend ? and she was sitting on his lap all the time?

omg it's crazy how all her life she wanted to have Britney's life

spacer.png

Plus remember this? the "cry me a river" hashtag?

spacer.png

Then she had to delete it and:

spacer.png

I mean seems normal a little sister being super into her much older sisters boyfriend as I was in a similar situation before but cmon jamie Lynn you’re not 6 anymore

20 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I don't ever go after anyone's looks but I have a genuine question about her lips how is it possible to lose lips because they seem full as a child like and they are legit non existent now. Does anyone have any insight on how that can happen? Please don't take this as an opportunity to bash her looks again I don't condone that.

Lips thin out as we grow older. Same thing happened to Britney, which is probably why she started using lip fillers.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Busybee said:

Jamie Lynn’s lips are stuck in Lou Taylor’s butt crack 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block