Why hasn’t user @Henry M Torres congratulated Britney on her freedom yet?

rik

9 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Making all these threads about Glory and past albums yet no congratulations? :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Time to C A N C E L ! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

:emma: she’s BEEN cancelled where have u been. And only praising up to glory? Sounds like someone in Justin Trainters camp :emma: double  deluxe cancelled  :emma: goodbye M Torres :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip: you’ll be missed :emma:

8 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

He was also behind the @Look But Don't Touch (aka DaBaby) smear campaign - it was all a setup. I wasn't gonna share this insider information because it's not my business, but I'm afraid he's gone too far this time, so I have to set the record straight. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

IM JUst GONNA SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME. Look But Don’t Touch draws these very realistic sports men and gets mysteriously banned all the while, not too much long after Henry aka @Henry M. Torres appears. :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: :typing_keyboard_computer: what’s not clicking :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: 

Henry m Torres ******** and replaced Look But Don’t Touch

in fact I strongly urge you to look at user @Look But Don't Touch’S bio……. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

in a rebellion there’s a sparkle of truth….. the poison they feed u and the voodoo they do :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: I believe he wasn’t just smeared, he was ********. Exhibit A:

• Interests
    Someone is logging into my account and pretending to be me. #Investigate , he deleted my post exposing him and banned me
  • Gender Identity
    Male
  • Haha 3
15 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

He was also behind the @Look But Don't Touch (aka DaBaby) smear campaign - it was all a setup. I wasn't gonna share this insider information because it's not my business, but I'm afraid he's gone too far this time, so I have to set the record straight. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

10 minutes ago, Rik said:

IM JUst GONNA SAY THIS ONE LAST TIME. Look But Don’t Touch draws these very realistic sports men and gets mysteriously banned all the while, not too much long after Henry aka @Henry M. Torres appears. :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: :typing_keyboard_computer: what’s not clicking :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: 

Henry m Torres ******** and replaced Look But Don’t Touch

in fact I strongly urge you to look at user @Look But Don't Touch’S bio……. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

in a rebellion there’s a sparkle of truth….. the poison they feed u and the voodoo they do :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

:liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: I believe he wasn’t just smeared, he was ********. Exhibit A:

• Interests
    Someone is logging into my account and pretending to be me. #Investigate , he deleted my post exposing him and banned me
  • Gender Identity
    Male

FJFLEe8X0AIEhlA?format=png&name=900x900

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

The rabbit hole goes deeper than I thought. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: It's giving either Epstein faking his own death after being exposed or Lady Gaga offing her rival Lina Morgana. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

What is the truth? :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: I knew something was off about self proclaimed star user Henry M Torres. Henry or Look But Don’t touch? Henry or Look but Don’t Touch? I have no idea what to believe anymore

why did Look But Don’t Touch burn out so fast after having a controversial career on both exhale and the discord app? Why is it that his last post claims someone is impersonating him? Why is it that @Henry M. Torres hasn’t responded to claims of ******? And cloning? Does @Look But Don't Touch even control his account anymore? What is the truth?

im your biggest fan I’ll follow u until u love me papapaparazi :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue: 

• Haha 3

Theory:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright runs the @Henry M. Torres account and used it to ban @Look But Don't Touch (aka DaBaby) without getting any blood on his hands because he was sick of @Look But Don't Touch. Moreover, he's subtly alluded to @Henry M. Torres and @Look But Don't Touch being the same person as well. He probably did that to divert attention from himself, methinks. Did I crack the code? The only thing I'm unsure about is whether or not @Style. was part of the setup too. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: Think about it - it would be so convenient for Dua to get rid of DaBaby. That way Dua could drop him from the remix and claim all the royalties for himself. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Theory:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright runs the @Henry M. Torres account and used it to ban @Look But Don't Touch (aka DaBaby) without getting any blood on his hands because he was sick of @Look But Don't Touch. Moreover, he's subtly alluded to @Henry M. Torres and @Look But Don't Touch being the same person as well. He probably did that to divert attention from himself, methinks. Did I crack the code? The only thing I'm unsure about is whether or not @Style. was part of the setup too. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: Think about it - it would be so convenient for Dua to get rid of DaBaby. That way she could drop him from the remix and claim all the royalties for herself. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

The truth is that @Rik runs all of accounts on Exhale and these are his split personalities and he doesn't really remember that so he fights himself over and over :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Theory:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright runs the @Henry M. Torres account and used it to ban @Look But Don't Touch (aka DaBaby) without getting any blood on his hands because he was sick of @Look But Don't Touch. Moreover, he's subtly alluded to @Henry M. Torres and @Look But Don't Touch being the same person as well. He probably did that to divert attention from himself, methinks. Did I crack the code? The only thing I'm unsure about is whether or not @Style. was part of the setup too. :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: Think about it - it would be so convenient for Dua to get rid of DaBaby. That way she could drop him from the remix and claim all the royalties for herself. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

This legit makes sense though not even going to lie 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/05/rihanna-lupita-movie-netflix/amp
us

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block