We need to stop insulting Jamie Lynn Spears Watson

STOP MESSAGING JAMIE LYNN'S HUSBAND. YOU ARE CREATING CONFLICT IN BRITNEY'S LIFE BY DOING THIS.

I think we need to have empathy for her. At some point, it's enough. She is deserving of forgiveness. 

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

You can voice your opinion about her without harassing her / her family. You don't have to have empathy towards her though. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

She’s a monster and she deserves no empathy. Back when she was a teenager yes, now as an adult? Fk no. She’s even more vile than I could have comprehended and the messages from her husband show exactly what they think of Britney. Her family resent her for the fame and scrutiny and JL resents living in her shadow but at the same time they want all the riches she provided. They are garbage. Bryan is the same. It’s staggering how despicable her siblings are, I guess they have to justify what they’ve done in their minds somehow. Also remember if it weren’t for this stupid little brat Lou Taylor would not have wormed her way into Britney’s life. She basically blames Britney for the c-ship yet she played a huge part in it and in allowing that wicked scum access to Britney. She’s lucky if all Britney ever did is yell at her. Although yes, ppl shouldn’t bother messaging this scum. They’re not worth it.

• Love 3

I agree! The fact that Britney didn’t address Jamie Lynn saying she texted her and Jamie thought they were fine. I think there is some jealousy from Britney on Jamie Lynn. Jamie Lynn has everything Britney wants. She had a career and was able to raise her children without the constant paparazzi. She’s living the “celeb” life Britney truly wants. Britney is just this huge star that Jamie never was and never will be. Let’s stop the attacks on the girl and her children, it’s gross 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block