Those of you who paid for a Meet and Greet, do you regret it now knowing what happened?

Just now, Peachy said:

Nobody wanted to talk to or even look at Larry, Edan or Robin when I took the backstage tour. I didn’t want a meet and greet I would have been too nervous. Like probably would have fainted. But everybody was whispering about how they all looked terrifying. 

I remember everyone saying Larry was so intimidating and threatening that some people regretted even getting a meet and greet, and people said Robin would watch them like a hawk to where they felt uncomfortable. Can’t believe Britney had to spend every waking moment with them… 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Thanks! I made a silly remark that went along the lines of ... "I don't know if you remember me, but we met at the Femme Fatale Tour. *points at shirt*". She said, "Aw sweetie, of course I would remember someone as handsome as you." Some of this was a blur because I was haemorrhaging from being her mere presence while trying to maintain my cool at the same time. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

She’s such a sweet angel :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block