Those of you who paid for a Meet and Greet, do you regret it now knowing what happened?

3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

No, I'd like to think I made her situation better. :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink: I loved my M&G experience. One of the best experiences in life.

Can’t help but think the love of the crowd and the huge success of the residency truly made her happy for a moment in time.

i mean she was back on top of the world in a way winning tons of awards for her amazing performances!

• Love 4
1 hour ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Can’t help but think the love of the crowd and the huge success of the residency truly made her happy for a moment in time.

i mean she was back on top of the world in a way winning tons of awards for her amazing performances!

Nope, just my presence alone. 

lol jk

It is quite possible. I don't think she was completely unhappy. Music and dance is her passion after all. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 1/10/2022 at 5:44 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Thanks! I made a silly remark that went along the lines of ... "I don't know if you remember me, but we met at the Femme Fatale Tour. *points at shirt*". She said, "Aw sweetie, of course I would remember someone as handsome as you." Some of this was a blur because I was haemorrhaging from being her mere presence while trying to maintain my cool at the same time. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

She said that...!? That is so lovely to hear. I am happy for you...

you have more courage than I, for sure.

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

9 minutes ago, 517113 said:

She said that...!? That is so lovely to hear. I am happy for you...

you have more courage than I, for sure.

:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

lmao I just didn't really care what they told me to do. Obviously I'm not going to hug or kiss the girl, but I went up to her like any other human being and started a very normal conversation (while dying half inside). She was very very gracious, sweet, and polite. She was so cool and calm. In fact, even afterwards when I took a photo with her, she let me blab for 30 seconds about how iconic Toxic was to me .... and she's just nodded and thanked me very kindly even though in hindsight if I was her, I would have thought I was a maniac.  I forget that Toxic isn't probably that iconic to her. This bish gyrates on expensive cars for a living for christ sake. Why would she care about Toxic a video she did a billion years ago lol

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

lmao I just didn't really care what they told me to do. Obviously I'm not going to hug or kiss the girl, but I went up to her like any other human being and started a very normal conversation (while dying half inside). She was very very gracious, sweet, and polite. She was so cool and calm. In fact, even afterwards when I took a photo with her, she let me blab for 30 seconds about how iconic Toxic was to me .... and she's just nodded and thanked me very kindly even though in hindsight if I was her, I would have thought I was a maniac.  I forget that Toxic isn't probably that iconic to her. This bish gyrates on expensive cars for a living for christ sake. Why would she care about Toxic a video she did a billion years ago lol

2nd time writing this: 

(Darn you, @Jordan Miller and your exhale links...I joke. Make the coin, my friend...respectfully, @ObsessedBritFan1 I have tagged Mr. Miller in so many of my posts at this point, I am awaiting being banned)

:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

No. I disagree with you. In fact, I can relate with your love for Toxic...

as a GOD-fearing individual and a sincere Britney fan, merging my belief system and her beautiful vocals into a song was...

a blessing.

If there was ever a song that I pray receives the Instagram live-vocal treatment, I would PRAY to the LORD that it be that one. 

P.S.

At least you have M&G funds...

tuition is no joke for me.

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Love 1

I know some people on this forum have actually spoken positively about their M&G experience, saying Britney was sweet and friendly etc. Most of these stories seem to come from the Vegas dates of Piece Of Me.

The POM tour.... well that was another story. I remember reading a lot of bad stories, especially towards the last few dates of the tour, which were all in the UK.

Obviously the whole Marta story but I think she was in the wrong and trying to milk the situation for her 15 mins of fame. I know there was a few other fans who were upset about their M&G, most of whom were frustrated and annoyed not so much at Britney but at her team, the way they handled things and the M&G organisation. So it all kinda adds up now. 

• Love 1

I’ve never met her I had one in my basket for the POM tour and I backed out last second because of the horror stories at the time I didn’t want to meet her and be disappointed (obviously not at her fault) my friend met her though at the same I attended and said she was lovely he asked her if he could put his arm around her and she said of course  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block