Christina Aguilera's new Spanish album drops this month

• Leader

Christina Aguilera's new Spanish-language album drops this month, according to OceanDrive.

“Something crazy happened there,” Xtina said. “The chemistry and synergies between us, the storytelling and sharing among such beautiful souls… the Miami flavor—it was indescribable. We had a family dinner every Friday night, and by the last dinner, we realized—holy s***, we have an album!”

OceanDrive then went on to say:

Thus, the album was born, which Aguilera will release later this month.

Perched! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:xt-oc.jpg.0ca3dfe3d3a21fc9f5d162b5acb8bee2.jpg

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I still don't understand the way they titled the song or presented the singers:
"Christina Aguilera, Becky G, Nicki Nicole ft. Nathy Peluso" > Why is Nathy listed as a FEATURE when all the rest are right next to Xtina? Do their labels have anything to do with it, or how do you guys explain that?? It seems so shady towards Nathy... She's even the second feature, right after Becky, before Nicki, and they all seem to have equal parts, I don't get it.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I still don't understand the way they titled the song or presented the singers:
"Christina Aguilera, Becky G, Nicki Nicole ft. Nathy Peluso" > Why is Nathy listed as a FEATURE when all the rest are right next to Xtina? Do their labels have anything to do with it, or how do you guys explain that?? It seems so shady towards Nathy... She's even the second feature, right after Becky, before  Nicki, and they all seem to have equal . took  arts, I don't get it.

That confuses me too 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block