Christina Aguilera's new Spanish album drops this month

22 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Let me turn "Stripped" to remind me that Xtina actually used to make good music ...

Lmao she manages about 4 good songs per album now and then picks the wrong songs as singles, harboring music videos, promotes her old music and stops all promo the day her album is released. Why even bother? 

Even if her label doesn't book her for promo she could do podcasts and online stuff by herself. She is lazy as ****.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I love the vibe of Infatuation for Christina, so my hope is that some of that sound makes it on the album.
“He tells me, mami, I need ya and my heartbeat pumps so strong. Getting lost in el ritmo he whispers te quiero”:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

PMM was okay, kinda similar in rhythm. Too yelly towards the end. I just can’t get into it (yuh).  As per the ballads, I would love to hear a Spanish version of  “Say Something”. Not the song itself, but the style. I just love soft xtina. Save Me From Myself is another example. 

Anyways, looking forward to it. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, SUPERJACK said:

I love the vibe of Infatuation for Christina, so my hope is that some of that sound makes it on the album.
“He tells me, mami, I need ya and my heartbeat pumps so strong. Getting lost in el ritmo he whispers te quiero”:thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

PMM was okay, kinda similar. Too yelly towards the end. I just can’t get into it (yuh).  As per the ballads, I would love to hear a Spanish version of  “Say Something”. Not the song itself, but the style. I just love soft xtina. Save Me From Myself is another example. 

Anyways, looking forward to it. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

All of this. Infatuation was a highlight of Stripped IMO, and I LOVE the two songs you mentioned where she sings with the soft, beautiful falsetto. She has far more control over her voice that way and showcases a totally different range most haven’t heard. 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

I was really excited about her new spanish album, i LOVED Mi Reflejo when i was 10 and was one of the first albums i ever bought, but after listening to the two singles she released, i have like zero interest. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

The same goes for Selena's "Revelación"... I don't think I listened to that album twice. Her enunciation is a mess. Like, PRACTICE, bish. Record each song twenty times until it's great, not just a silly mumbling, so you don't end up sounding like a weird dumb chipmunk (while talking about love, what?)

I don't know why but it seems to me that English speaking artists think that we latinxs are easy to please, when in fact we're very demanding... Especially when others tap into our own culture. Also... When we like them, we actually LOVE them; but when we don't, we draaaaaaaag them.

Xtina's "Mi Reflejo" was and still is absolutely loved among latinx music lovers because it's VERY good: The songs, the singing, her pronunciation, the whole vibe. We don't like it just because it came from her at her peak; it's actually a great effort. And most importantly: it seems genuine.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

The same goes for Selena's "Revelación"... I don't think I listened to that album twice. Her enunciation is a mess. Like, PRACTICE, bish. Record each song twenty times until it's great, not just a silly mumbling, so you don't end up sounding like a weird dumb chipmunk (while talking about love, what?)

I don't know why but it seems to me that English speaking artists think that we latinxs are easy to please, when in fact we're very demanding... Especially when others tap into our own culture. Also... When we like them, we actually LOVE them; but when we don't, we draaaaaaaag them.

Xtina's "Mi Reflejo" was and still is absolutely loved among latinx music lovers because it's VERY good: The songs, the singing, her pronunciation, the whole vibe. We don't like it just because it came from her at her peak; it's actually a great effort. And most importantly: it seems genuine.

You couldn't have said it better! :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

• Love 1

https://imgur.com/SG32AvJ

Spoiler
Spoiler

1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’m not trolling. Has this single done anything anywhere?

Argentina (Argentina Hot 100)[21] 83
Dominican Republic (Monitor Latino)[22] 7
Ecuador (Monitor Latino)[23] 18
El Salvador (Monitor Latino)[24] 6
Guatemala (Monitor Latino)[25] 9
Hungary (Single Top 40)[26] 24
Mexico (Monitor Latino)[27] 7
Mexico Airplay (Billboard)[28] 11
Mexico Espanol Airplay (Billboard)[29] 8
Panama (Monitor Latino)[30] 9
Panama (PRODUCE)[31] 10
Peru (Monitor Latino)[32] 14
Puerto Rico (Monitor Latino)[33] 10
Spain (PROMUSICAE)[34] 68
Spain Digital Songs (Billboard)[35] 7
Taiwan (KKBox)[36] 32
US Hot Latin Songs (Billboard)[37] 37
US Latin Pop Airplay (Billboard)[38]

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block