Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

11 hours ago, FaizJacobs said:

This getting naked is making me crazy. If this was somewhat appealing and '****', I think the comments would be more favorable. 

I am routing for you Britney,  but somehow... the conservatorship protected you from shaming yourself. Period. No one wants to admit that.

YOU think that posting this kind of pictures is something shameful.it is only your personal opinion.

• Like 2

At this point it’s just hilarious to me how Britney posting a photo of herself naked gets so many people raging and writing long rants about how their moral compass doesn’t allow for such sinful behavior. Or whatever. For a second I thought something actually happened before I checked the thread. Just Britney being Britney. You keep doing what you’re doing, girl. People will stay mad regardless.

• Love 4

I just wish Instagram didn't define Britney, She's so much more than this, she's a legend, the princess of pop. At times like this I wish she was working and focused on other things. I know she's hurt but I want her to focus on positive things like her wedding or career. Maybe giving us updates on her wedding plans, taking dancing or singing lessons or maybe cooking and doing recipes, but we still have these weird Instagram posts. I hoped we would see a different content once she was free but here we are still. I love her though till' the day I die.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, BartBritney said:

Sorry Brit, but #reported

Why? We see men doing the same **** on Instagram every day and things worst than her. We can see actual male parts on Instagram with wet underwear or semi transparent underwear. And what we said to them? Nothing. Also TikTok is a big platform that a lot of people do thirst traps. So enjoy the queen.

Why are people so offended by someone posting ***** of herself? Why are people getting upset on her children’s behalf? If you’re so disappointed or distraught by her actions, just unfollow and stop paying attention to her. Posting ***** and losing GP’s support or not she will not get conserved again and haters will deal. 

16 minutes ago, icybaby said:

if Madonna or Xtina did that. They would be praised. Then Britney does it- she is a $lut, crazy and etc.

She is born to make ppl drop their jaws. 

That video she did in bathing suit is hot af.  U can be even hotter in clothes

I agree she does seem hotter in that bathing suit! I don’t know I feel it’s her moving and begin **** in a video make you feel that way. Also you can almost see her tities :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

27 minutes ago, JonJon33 said:

The post has now 2,000,000 likes. Maybe she'll use this attention towards a project.

The likes don't come from fans, but from old men. A post like this goes through the world press and then such likes come about. Britney is an adult but I see no point in showing the world her naked body.

• Love 3

so sad to see the fans(?) continuing this infantilization and double standards that media has done since 1998. 
And some of you talking about her chilhood trauma or whatever... When she has clearly said that she doesn’t want to be a victim anymore.

PLEASE stop this madness once and for all and let her live. You don’t have to follow her or support her and she owes you nothing, not even some boring morally superior conventional pop star instagramming. 

• Love 9
40 minutes ago, kleinbritney said:

The likes don't come from fans, but from old men. A post like this goes through the world press and then such likes come about. Britney is an adult but I see no point in showing the world her naked body.

Why show her hands or hair? Why show her food? Why show her naked pets? She is trying to show herself and is in her right to do so. People have really so many diverted morals. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block