Britney posts NSFL photo: "Free woman energy has never felt better"

Britney spears has issues with her image and s**. Remember reading about he and Jason breaking up because she would talk about s** all the time in public. Either way it's not bad but just coming out of a conservatorship makes it bad timing to me

She needs to focus on recovery for a year not this but hey if this means free to her thays fine just accept the backlash 

Just now, JMNYC said:

You do realize most people are hypocrites right? I’ll take a person posting ***** over someone so righteous that they justify their own judgements. For such pious people, y’all really don’t know much about the scripture.

Bible Gateway Matthew 7 :: NIV. "Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Don’t quote the Bible in relation to the Britney post. Coz if you quote the book of Proverbs alone with her latest IG post, Britney won’t even get shortlisted as  a virtous woman. KEEP the Bible out of this. It doesnt even fit  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, rower2222 said:

Britney spears has issues with her image and s**. Remember reading about he and Jason breaking up because she would talk about s** all the time in public. Either way it's not bad but just coming out of a conservatorship makes it bad timing to me

She needs to focus on recovery for a year not this but hey if this means free to her thays fine just accept the backlash 

She needs to do whatever the **** she wants to do, and not what some pressed "Fan" tells her she should. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, jecho said:

Don’t quote the Bible in relation to the Britney post. Coz if you quote the book of Proverbs alone with her latest IG post, Britney won’t even get shortlisted as  a virtous woman. KEEP the Bible out of this. It doesnt even fit  

Looks like you’re proving my point. Hypocrites! Don’t use the Bible but let me use the Bible.   A friendly reminder, you’re not god, therefore your judgement of her doesn’t matter. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, jecho said:

Of course it doesn’t fit; fairy tales don’t have any place in a conversation involving actual living people and not figments of peoples imaginations. We might as well bring the Easter bunny into this. How everyone is so shockingly uneducated and ignorant is…well, unsurprising given the last several years, but ******* yikes. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block